• ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County
    ABC News Looks at Vance's, Walz's 2A Credentials <<<< LINK

Sen. JD Vance and Gov. Tim Walz both claim to be champions of gun rights for law-abiding citizens and have touted personal stories of growing up in households where firearms were commonplace, but the vice presidential candidates have vastly different views on how to curb America's gun violence epidemic.

Walz knows battlefield weapons because he well remembers carrying one across the beaches on D-Day. BTW, I assume this is a 2nd Amendment forum post instead of Political. There is some overlap in the subjects.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Watched a video of Walz on FB talk about his pro 2nd amendment stance, paraphrasing here "but we can pass common sense gun control, we can support CDC research, we can make sure there is no reciprocal agreement between states."

Screenshot_20240820-203811_kindlephoto-3063365425.png

Sphinx313

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 2, 2020
    Central
    I may be in the minority, but I completely disagree with the idea that something can be perfectly legal until I drive 15 minutes into Ohio and now I am in the back of a squad with a Felony. I just don't like it.

I remember being 21 and thinking that the 2nd wasn't up for interpretation. It seems to be as clear as day to me, but it really just depends on what your agenda is. I don't really trust any politician. We have SO few "gun guys/gals" in any office. Really, so few in the US as a whole.

Top Bottom