• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    I think I am in the right area of the classifieds because apistol lower is involved in the sale, BUT THIS IS BEING SOLD AS PARTSONLY. Mods feel free to move this threadif it is in the wrong section.

I am attempting to sell this for my brother in law, butfirst comes the story.

My brother in law was attempting to field strip his keltecwhen it became what he described as "bound up", and the slide assem.would not come off of the frame and was "bound up" about half wayoff. He then did what he thought was theright thing to do and gave it to a friend on the police department that he felthe could trust and fix it. When he gotthe gun back, a piece of the trigger guard was missing and the firearm wasstill "bound up". After about30 minutes I was able to get the firearm field stripped and the culprit was asmall piece of metal from a broken ink pen that had somehow lodged itself intothe barrel lug. But we had to sacrificethe trigger spring and recoil spring during disassembly. From what I can tell the other parts arestill good and able to be used so I am selling this as a parts firearmonly.

The parts that I would not hesitate to use are all of theupper slide assem. and all parts in the upper, guide rod, and the lowerpins. Barrel is in good shape, but needs"debured" if you will, around the lug due to where it got"bound", but I believe it is very usable. The slide and slide parts are still in goodshape, but do show some cosmetic scuffs and scratches. Again, most all parts are usable, and I havethem all with the exception of the lower receiver, trigger spring, and recoilspring. The lower receiver may be usableif someone feels comfortable using a glue or epoxy to reconnect the broken pieceof poly at the front of the trigger guard, and replace the trigger springs.

Firearm is completely stripped, but all parts that areusable are in the zip lock. You willhave a chance to examine all parts before purchase and are not obligated to buyif you do not want to. This would make agreat parts gun as you would have every part of the keltec with the exceptionof 2 springs.

I will separate parts if necessary but prefer just to getrid of all of it.

FTF only near Indy, Danville, Plainfield area.

AGAIN PARTS ONLY!!!

I am asking $60.00 for it all.
    No trades unless you wanted to so kindly trade my brother in law for a new keltec. LOL
    I can send you pics of what part you want to look at, but to take a pic of every part and put in this thread would be too time consuming.
    PM me with questions
    Thanks,
    Mike

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    accidently bumped it to say SPF, I am sorry and did not mean to. I will take 2nd and 3rds according to first to pm if deal falls thru.

Top Bottom