• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CSK22

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Stoplight City
    Northside, 96th and keystone. Not much going on up here, noblesville has "barearms", castleton has gander mountain. TMK thats about it unless you want to go south. Likely a lot more on your trip down from FTW.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Back to a Jabra Extreme 2, had one for almost two years, that was a beast. Almost home now, but I will be back down again next month I am sure.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    My initial stop was going to be to possibly shop for a new home defense weapon, but I ran our of time after getting the new Bluetooth and making calls up I was not able to take because I didn't have a working Bluetooth.

It all worked out though, I now have the Jabra Extreme 2 which is the same as what I had before the M1100. Plantronics may be good on a office, they suck in a working truck like an International 4300.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Made another trip to visit my Capitol buddies at Tom Wood Subaru/Think again today. Wish I had time to stop somewhere but I had a date with my Lil Ones and had to rush back. Maybe next time, really hoping that one day I get a trip that takes me near Bradi's!

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This is the first generation of the Think cars and Fort Wayne has three or four and they have problems with them all the time. Add to the problem the vehicle has a 92 mile distance at highway speeds and the dealer is 128 miles away. These need to be towed for any warrenty issue.

Yesterday was an airbag light due a faulty bag I believe. Our local shop is not authorized to perform a bag swap, according to the manufacturer. Pretty interesting little cars to tell you the truth.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom