• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I Got mine last week. He was running a bunch then I believe. He’s close to me so I always just go pick up from him. Have been very happy with them. Haven’t tried anywhere else but if stock gets low and he’s out I may have to
    Yes I bought 15lb of 230gr CLRN .452 and 15lb of the 124gr CLRN. 356 off him in the last month or so. He's out of everything now or was when I placed my order with summit city.

That cost includes powder, primer, and bullet. The $334 for 2,000rd

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I too have a nice supply, however, just after shooting two hundred rounds of 9mm at the range last week,I did get the feeling of How long would my supply last if u cannot replace it?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I Got mine last week. He was running a bunch then I believe. He’s close to me so I always just go pick up from him. Have been very happy with them. Haven’t tried anywhere else but if stock gets low and he’s out I may have to

Hoosier is out of everything .356 looks like he has more .452 and .358 in stock the .430 is out also.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Checked Ammoseek.com just now.

9mm is more expensive than 40 S&W and 45 ACP.

Cheapest 9mm = 42 cents/round
    Cheapest 40 = 34 cents/round
    Cheapest 45 = 36 cents/round

And 5.56 costs DOUBLE what 7.62x39 costs. 25 cents vs 50 cents a round.

Glad I added a couple of AKs to the safe a while back.
    brchixwing is that you?
    He's preaching the gospel of AK to whoever he meets along the way, but most of the time just has to shake the dust off his feet and move on.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    @ditcherman :ar15:Numbers don't lie! AK's are unequivocally the best bang for your buck given current prices! I'll trade you a commie gun for a space gun if you want to climb aboard comrade :welcome:

brchixwing is that you?
    He's preaching the gospel of AK to whoever he meets along the way, but most of the time just has to shake the dust off his feet and move on.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    556.jpg

762.jpg

putin.jpg

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    For any other AK shooters out there... Ammo Empire doesn't charge tax, free shipping and +1% for insurance... allegedly "arms length" but affiliated with SGAmmo (saves you sales tax withholding)...

https://ammoempire.com/1000-round-c...en-tiger-124-grain-russian-ammo-free-shipping
    https://www.sgammo.com/product/gold...pbt-124-grain-hollow-point-golden-tiger-ammo-

Aaaaaggghhh, Jesus, I repent.
    Might be interested in trade. MAYBE. Don’t get your hopes up or anything.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Yes, sometimes you luck into it.
    I got Remington 115 gr 9mm two weeks ago at the FT. Wayne RK at $11.99 ea, unfortunately they only had three 50 rd boxes left when I went in.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Rural king Greensburg Indiana.
    A few neighbors and I road up there to grab our 4 box limit and a few other things. We got there sign says 4 box max per person. Then we got what we wanted headed upto cash out a couple of us in each line that was open. I bought my 4 boxes and whatever else I had. All 4 of us were talking back and forth. The cashier then tells my buddies they can't buy their 4 boxes of ammo because I already did. I said we are 4 different people. She then said no per household. I told her we rode up together and we all live at different places would gladly show her id to prove it. She then said no because we were all in one group so only 4 boxes.

I'm debating on calling the manager up about this. This doesn't seem right at all. What do you all think?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Rural king Greensburg Indiana.
    A few neighbors and I road up there to grab our 4 box limit and a few other things. We got there sign says 4 box max per person. Then we got what we wanted headed upto cash out a couple of us in each line that was open. I bought my 4 boxes and whatever else I had. All 4 of us were talking back and forth. The cashier then tells my buddies they can't buy their 4 boxes of ammo because I already did. I said we are 4 different people. She then said no per household. I told her we rode up together and we all live at different places would gladly show her id to prove it. She then said no because we were all in one group so only 4 boxes.

I'm debating on calling the manager up about this. This doesn't seem right at all. What do you all think?

That cashier has a bright future as a homeowner's association president one of these days.

Top Bottom