• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    When is our next oportunity to show Young the door?

:dunno:
    He’s the new Dick Luger. IN GOP has their man, all contenders will be destroyed by them. Sadly a D will have to beat him. Then they will find another RINO. I think most IN R are soft and moderate, most don’t care. So we get what we get. They prefer people like Holcomb as R.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Don't really care about senators attempting to influence SCOTUS, but keeping Trump off the ballot is the best marketing for Trump possible. His campaign is probably inserting DNA samples in their collective pants every time it's mentioned. The level of political retardation involved is mind numbing. It's like they are trying to whip up his base. And, hell, maybe they are. Insert some 4D chess nonsense here.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Isn't signing on to an Amicus brief simply agreeing with a party in a lawsuit?

This isn't legislation being voted on. Unless I'm missing something, it's simply a letter. It's virtue signaling. Who cares if six GOP senators didn't sign it. It's meaningless.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He’s the new Dick Luger. IN GOP has their man, all contenders will be destroyed by them. Sadly a D will have to beat him. Then they will find another RINO. I think most IN R are soft and moderate, most don’t care. So we get what we get. They prefer people like Holcomb as R.

I don't agree. We got rid of Lugar and we can get rid of Young.

We can ALL remind the RINOs that beat Mourdock out of the job that Donnelly was not worth that bargain of them promoting the lib narrative.

You never know what could happen in the meantime. Maybe a good marine could come along and give Young a real ass kicking for making marines look so bad? :dunno:

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Isn't signing on to an Amicus brief simply agreeing with a party in a lawsuit?

This isn't legislation being voted on. Unless I'm missing something, it's simply a letter. It's virtue signaling. Who cares if six GOP senators didn't sign it. It's meaningless.
    I think this thread is more about calling out Young for not supporting Trump, than it is about the Senators signing an amicus brief.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I think this thread is more about calling out Young for not supporting Trump, than it is about the Senators signing an amicus brief.

Just another thing to note about Young not representing his constituency. I'm sure the list will get longer before we are rid of the SOB.

:xmad:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't agree. We got rid of Lugar and we can get rid of Young.

We can ALL remind the RINOs that beat Mourdock out of the job that Donnelly was not worth that bargain of them promoting the lib narrative.

You never know what could happen in the meantime. Maybe a good marine could come along and give Young a real ass kicking for making marines look so bad? :dunno:
    It only took 36 years to get rid of Luger. But I like your thinking, however the GOP knew Young was a democrat in his first term and fought to keep him there.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Young is the politician that the party wants, make no mistake. GOP leadership likes to stay a half step right of the dems. They think that allows them to claim conservative ideals. If a politician can’t walk lockstep with the freedom caucus, they’re a communist.

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Young is the politician that the party wants, make no mistake. GOP leadership likes to stay a half step right of the dems. They think that allows them to claim conservative ideals. If a politician can’t walk lockstep with the freedom caucus, they’re a communist.
    They are not Communists. They are corrupt autocrats. There have not been any actual Communists anywhere in the world for decades. The most "Communist" nation in the world would be North Korea - and they are not Communist. They are feudal. They are run no differently than 13th century Europe.

The only difference is that the Communist Party bureaucracy has replaced the church as a means of keeping the peasants under control. Even the "Communists" don't believe in Communism. It is just a pretense to control the masses.

In the "advanced" Western nations, the Left is using climate change/ESG/DEI as the new church to keep the peons in line. But the West is becoming just as feudal as the rest of the world.

Very sad.

Top Bottom