• Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I'm here now. Got back in town late on Monday from a quick trip to St Louis, Mo and then Nashville, TN.

Plan to be here for the rest of the day (with the possible exception of running to Popeye's Chicken for lunch).

Will be around for a couple days then heading to Baltimore, Washington DC, Williamsberg, Winston-Salem and maybe Atlanta??? With a couple more stops in between. Doing the college visits with Melen to check out some schools.

Looking forward to just sitting and relaxing today and talking guns. The Cusano 18 cigars will be a bonus.

Not sure about Andy219 humming Christmas carols, but that is tonight's entertainment. Couldn't arrange for a guitar player for tonight. All our regular guitarists are busy.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I may have a new toy when I come in today. It is Thursday, which means new gun day. Going around town in a bit to check out some 1911's. I'm thinking S&W, Colt or any other brand that catches my eye. Not sure if ill take the plunge and buy one, but there's a good chance.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I may have a new toy when I come in today. It is Thursday, which means new gun day. Going around town in a bit to check out some 1911's. I'm thinking S&W, Colt or any other brand that catches my eye. Not sure if ill take the plunge and buy one, but there's a good chance.

DETONICS :rockwoot:

11-4.jpg

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Fusion is on tje 6 month list, followed by Garthwaite and Carniak...hopefully 1101 as well!!

Hitting William and Mary, Bob? WilliamsbUrg is a beautiful little town. I would recommend a quick jaunt up 64 to Charlottesville, but sounds like you have a full plate. I am covered in floor polish with one more coat to go, and the house is in shambles from recent work. (Next time, I'm calling contractors, DIY Network be damned!)

I cannot make it tonight, but I will be in tomorrow with bells on and grinning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom