Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    I think as long as we have enough bacon and burgers even if we have to set some aside for us to eat after it wraps up will be good. No need to complicate things with special requests unless everyone is on board. I know I'll stay to do some shooting.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In past years, Some have needed to leave as soon as the event is finished. If they could grab something and run that would be good. I would not mind sitting down with you guys and galls afterward.

For the menu:

• ribs
    • brisket
    • lobster
    • ribeye
    • baked potatoes
    • steamed broccoli with cheese and tiny onions
    • baked salmon with hollandaise

And prior to the shoot
    • eggs benedict
    • sausage
    • bacon
    • ham
    • steak

Last edited:

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    In past years, Some have needed to leave as soon as the event is finished. If they could grab something and run that would be good. I would not mind sitting down with you guys and galls afterward.

For the menu:

• ribs
    • brisket
    • lobster
    • ribeye
    • baked potatoes
    • steamed broccoli with cheese and tiny onions
    • baked salmon with hollandaise

And prior to the shoot
    • eggs benedict
    • sausage
    • bacon
    • ham
    • steak

I'm up for some shooting and eating after the event. Blue falcon, do you still have that box of 5.7?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    fyi it is a staff of 12 between dnd and 4h.
    general public last year was 125.

dnr made the suggestion of hotdog for the kids as we say plebty of food thrown away. the public saw that it was free and took 1 burger per person but the kids did not eat it thus it was tossed. :xmad:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    fyi it is a staff of 12 between dnd and 4h.
    general public last year was 125.

dnr made the suggestion of hotdog for the kids as we say plebty of food thrown away. the public saw that it was free and took 1 burger per person but the kids did not eat it thus it was tossed. :xmad:

I can bring some pliers and a screwdriver to assist the children in eating burgers.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ive got all the shirt info now and i sent the info to Kevin at Printcraft. Shirts are going to run $355. I have in my possession right now $290, so we are short as of now. Ibuave a few INGOers pledge donations but uave not recieved them as of yet. Still waiting on flyer from Dnr to solicit more donations at some local businesses. Was in contact with them last week so im hoping by the end of this week to have the flyer. Since im short as of right now i thought id put this color chart up and get some feedback on shirt color. I was thinking of the maroon color so it kind of would stand out a bit. Let me know what you all think as far as color. I will let Kevin know we are a little short yet on donations but would like to let him know color so he can get the actual shirts ordered by end of the week.

Thanks

izrznp.jpg

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Last year we had to wear safety green vests over the shirts. It might be a good idea to just get that color shirt. I will give $20 toward the shirts.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We've got a little time to figure it out. I told Kevin id let him know next week on the color so he can at least order the shirts. See if some others chime in
    Thanks for your input

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Ive got all the shirt info now and i sent the info to Kevin at Printcraft. Shirts are going to run $355. I have in my possession right now $290, so we are short as of now. Ibuave a few INGOers pledge donations but uave not recieved them as of yet. Still waiting on flyer from Dnr to solicit more donations at some local businesses. Was in contact with them last week so im hoping by the end of this week to have the flyer. Since im short as of right now i thought id put this color chart up and get some feedback on shirt color. I was thinking of the maroon color so it kind of would stand out a bit. Let me know what you all think as far as color. I will let Kevin know we are a little short yet on donations but would like to let him know color so he can get the actual shirts ordered by end of the week.

Thanks

izrznp.jpg

I'll get you funds for shirts on Friday.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In

Thanks

izrznp.jpg
    There is safety pink.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm sorry. I still didn't send my donation. When I log off I'll try to remember to get the checkbook out.

No problems. Still have some time before i need to pay. I just like havin all my ducks in a row so there's no scrambling at the end.

We will be good on paying for the shirts with the pending donations. I had posted up thread about possibly making some 3×5 cards up with the 4 rules(i know i know, some use the three rules) to hand out to the kids. I had a local printshop going to do 200 of them real cheap, but unfortunately their place burnt down in the plaza fire in Lake Station 2 weeks ago. Will check a couple other local print shops to see if they can match the price i was given.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom