• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can't believe that article came from a major newspaper. There were some serious grammar issues, including several missing words.

Not to mention the gun in question was referred to as a "Saturday Night special" in quotes with no attribution as to who called it that, yet later it's revealed that it was a .380 not a .38 special.

"[it] was discharged when it dropped on a glass dining room."

Was the room made of glass or was it for eating shards of glass or was the family name glass? :scratch:

What is AJC? Their level of written English, is worse than mine.

Atlanta Urinal and Constipation.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    "[it] was discharged when it dropped on a glass dining room."

Was the room made of glass or was it for eating shards of glass or was the family name glass? :scratch:

Atlanta Urinal and Constipation.

People who live in glass houses shouldn't drop guns, or something like that.

Had I written an incoherent piece of trash like that in 4th grade, the nuns would have made me stay after school. I wonder where that "journalist" went to school, and how much she gets paid. Yikes

david890

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2014
    Bloomington
    Talk about stacking of variables. Sad for the death, I do not see how the courts could assign such a penalty to a single entity.

Typically, a jury assigns the damages, not the Court (i.e., a judge). I suspect the damages stem from what may be perceived as the inherent danger of the firearm in question (few or no internal safeties, etc.). In other words, even when handled properly, it had the potential of going off without a finger on the trigger (Rem 700 comes to mind).

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    There were some serious grammar issues, including several missing words.

That was painful to read. I read some other articles by that same author, and while some had awkward phrasing, none of them had missing words and severely torqued grammar.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    "Hardware paid $89.95 for a new Bryco/Jennings pistol"

Im sure hes glad he saved $200 when buying the pistol turned out to be a 6million dollar investment.

Top Bottom