• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StrongSide

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    NWI
    for whatever its worth. Disclaimer : Don't get excited.

Blythes in Griffith has 2-3 in stock. They want $1,999.99 for them.

They have a used sig 556 for $1,700

hk416 .22 for somewhere around $680

arsenal ak's around $1,600

steyr Aug - didn't bother even flipping over the tag

lwrc m6a2 in 6.8 @ $2,799

pmags @ 3 for 100

some 5.56 rounds from $.65 to $1/round

Knock your socks off! I guess they are selling stuff at these prices. Last week they had a magpul enhanced fde sig 716. They wanted something silly like $3,750 and it was not there.

You will have to wait until they are open again on Monday. Good luck with the line! :rolleyes:

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    a month and a half ago the blythes in Valpo told me if I wanted to order a bushmaster AR it would take 6 months to get it and probably cost $2000. I bought a windham for $1490 on gunbroker 2 weeks later. After I got it I went back to blythes for some cleaning supplies and they had a windham on the wall for $1499.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I picked up a 6920 magpul version yesterday at Walmart in Greenfield for 1195.00 and the guy ahead of me passed on it and bought the Olympic for 650.00. They weren't even on display as I was around there earlier they pulled them out of the back.

timrok

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2011
    Hey drillsgt, couldnt PM you but would you know if they had any more. Im looking to get my first AR and would love a Colt-Magpul combo. I bought a ST lover and cant got any more kits, or ST uppers and afraid I will never finish it. Any help can be appreciated. BTW congrats on that Colt I just checked Colts website and it looks sweet.

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    There are some gun shops in our area that have gouged their prices. To me there's asking a premium price and flat out gouging. I'm remembering who's doing what and will make sure my future purchases accordingly.

airman0404

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I hate to say this but Blythes is getting a little crazy with prices. I understand they need to make money but Damn!

I've visite the griffith location a lot and their price are getting crazy. I've asked for help the last few times and they brush me off for other customers then I just leave. I give them the benefit because they where busy but the last time I was there no other customers. I wanted to look at safes and ask questions, money in my pocket. Everyone walked past me or just looked at me. I asked for help and was told someone would be right there. # people behind the gun counter doing nothing and others in the back room talking. I continued to look for 20 minute and still no help with people walking past. I gave up and left. I really don't feel like giving them my business after this, but i think it was a blessing they didn't help me. Since going there to buy a safe, I have found out alot of knowledge and probably regretted my purchase. just my . 02 about Blythe

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hey drillsgt, couldnt PM you but would you know if they had any more. Im looking to get my first AR and would love a Colt-Magpul combo. I bought a ST lover and cant got any more kits, or ST uppers and afraid I will never finish it. Any help can be appreciated. BTW congrats on that Colt I just checked Colts website and it looks sweet.

That was the only two they had that day but i've heard of other walmarts getting them as well so hopefully they are starting to roll in more frequently now.

Max Volume

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    When this panic stuff started an employee of the store told me in essence they need to make money while they can. They don't know how much longer they will be able to sell guns. :nuts: :tinfoil:

I will say they have treated me right many times in the past. If they know you are a regular and they see you, you could probably get a break.

jonboy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    I was treated right by Blythes in valpo when I bought my 870 a couple years ago. It was my first firearm purchase and they answered all of my stupid questions without giving me attitude and they matched Cabelas price and threw in a case. I am really disappointed in the direction they are going at the moment. It's always really busy in there so after the panic dies down I hope they get better.

Top Bottom