WTS: 30" 4-drawer black tool cart, new in box.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    US General brand, model 64096.
    I bought this to organize some tools at a place I was working, but the few amount of tools I needed for that job fit into a carry bag so I never ended up using this.
    It's still in the box, never been opened.

Looks like Harbor Freight is selling it for $199.99, I'd be fine with $120 cash.
    I don't have a good way to deliver this, it might fit in my trunk but I haven't tried hefting the box in there by myself- so you'll have to pick it up at my place. I'm in Carmel/Westfield, North of 146th and East of Keystone.

I might consider trading for gun parts or something, mostly just wanting to add to the bank account and subtract from the garage clutter though.

Thanks!
    -Cory.

35BDBFD9-B298-4DC8-8952-E11CDE7F4D88.jpg

Attachments

• 0A8F4611-403A-45E1-AF60-5B3A1B2DB0D7.jpg
      0A8F4611-403A-45E1-AF60-5B3A1B2DB0D7.jpg
      97.9 KB · Views: 23

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    6-day bump.

I've gotten a few inquiries on this but no commitment yet.
    I haven't forgotten that Harbor Freight will accept a return for store credit even without a receipt, but I know that me running through that store with around $200 in credit is a dangerous thing.:lmfao:

I'd probably end up with another propane flamethrower, a portable air compressor, a pop-up rain canopy, and a whole bunch of flashlights I'll never use.

Anyway I'll let this ad go for another 5-7 days, if this box/cart doesn't sell by then, I'll most likely open and assemble it and just use it to separate my gun-specific tools from my other tool boxes.

Still available for now at $120 cash, picked up.

Thanks INGO!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Final bump on this In it’s current status (unopened). If it’s a no-sale no-trade, I’m actually starting to look forward to assembling it and using it myself at home. Maybe I’ll give this a week? We’ll see how far along on my project list I get in the next few days..

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    OK so I got bored today and assembled this.
    I'm still offering it for sale at the same price $120, but the catch is, if nobody commits to this in the next day or 2 I'm going to just keep it and move some tools into it. Yeah, I like it well enough to keep it.

The good:
    Super solid, drawers are deep and wide, includes 2 keys, lid has gas shocks and stays by itself in the up or down position, drawers have a detent and stay closed unless deliberately opened even when unlocked. There are a couple extra assembly bolts, washers, and nuts included. ALL drawers and the top and bottom tray include foam rubber protective liners.

The cool:
    It fits an SBR or AR pistol without a problem, if you're into that sort of thing. Also the lock latch on the bottom side of the lid couldn't have been made any more perfect for a clip-style BlueTooth speaker.
    (AR pistol and JBL BlueTooth speaker are obviously not included, just added in the pic for reference.)

The "bad":
    The bottom drawer face seems to have a light cosmetic blemish- it looks like the paint ran downwards a little towards the middle before it was dry? If I keep this I'm going to blast it with stickers anyway, and if one were so inclined I'm sure Harbor Freight would swap out the bottom drawer for a non-blem one. I tried to get it to show up in a pic and I'm attaching the worst-looking pic I could capture, just so there are no surprises. Again, cosmetic issue only, and it was a surprise to me too.

More pics:

image0.jpgimage1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpg

[edit:] i think I’m going to make a trip to harbor freight in the morning to swap out the bottom drawer, regardless of whether I sell this or keep it. It should be in perfect condition either way..

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom