3 Dumb arguments the Dems need to stop making..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    3 Dumb Arguments Democrats Need To Stop Making Immediately

1. Clinton Won the Popular Vote, Or the Electoral College Is Unfair

Yes, we know she got more than two million more votes than Trump. But the popular vote is never how presidential elections in this country have been decided. It’s called the “United States” for a reason

This brings us to another problem with shrieking, “Hillary won the popular vote!” Look around the country. Just how popular are Democrats these days? Not very.

At the end of the day, even with Clinton’s popular vote margin, the fact is more Americans are voting for Republicans at the local, state, and federal level. If you’re a Democrat, this total electoral dominance by Republicans should scare the stuffing out of you.

2. James Comey and the FBI Wanted Trump Elected:

If you’re worried about an FBI investigation influencing a presidential election DON’T NOMINATE A CANDIDATE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

3. The Russians Are Coming!

the evidence that Russians had any real impact on the actual election results is embarrassingly scant and wildly disproportionate to the amount of supposedly legitimate media outlets and public figures taking the idea of Russian hacking seriously. If the roles were reversed, I have no illusions that the media and their Democratic allies would be pretty dismissive of this given the lack of hard evidence

As it happens, on October 18 no less than Barack Obama mused, “There is no serious person out there who would suggest that you could even rig America’s elections, in part because they are so decentralized. There is no evidence that that has happened in the past, or that there are instances that that could happen this time.”
    These are just a brief synopsis. The article delves into greater detail on why the author considers them to be the 3 dumb arguments.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    ...and now, after saying that in October, Obama is joining the chorus, too. Funny how he dismissed Russia as a problem in 2012. This dude is classic.

I've told my friends who are spouting the Dem line about Russia that if they believe it, then they must also now understand why Hillary's private server was such a big problem. They look dazed and confused when confronting that dilemma.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ...and now, after saying that in October, Obama is joining the chorus, too. Funny how he dismissed Russia as a problem in 2012. This dude is classic.

I've told my friends who are spouting the Dem line about Russia that if they believe it, then they must also now understand why Hillary's private server was such a big problem. They look dazed and confused when confronting that dilemma.

Thats a great point. It makes Clintons server "issues" much worse. And the blame doesn't end there. Obama should be taken to task for this occurring, as it happened on his watch. Lots of incompetence in govt.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The whole rich thing about this russian interference bruhaha is the Clinton campaign and the media were having a conniption fit when Trump obviously jokingly asked the russiains if they could locate the 30,000 missing emails. It's pretty obvious that it was a barb directed toward Hillary and not any serious effort at collusion that they tried to make it out to be.

Now contrast that with the "dearly" departed Democrat icon Teddy Kennedy who actually solicited russian interference against Reagan in the 1984 election.

The article references that little forgotton tidbit.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The whole rich thing about this russian interference bruhaha is the Clinton campaign and the media were having a conniption fit when Trump obviously jokingly asked the russiains if they could locate the 30,000 missing emails. It's pretty obvious that it was a barb directed toward Hillary and not any serious effort at collusion that they tried to make it out to be.

Now contrast that with the "dearly" departed Democrat icon Teddy Kennedy who actually solicited russian interference against Reagan in the 1984 election.

The article references that little forgotton tidbit.

That's because it's hilarious to Democrats and liberals (but I repeat myself) when John Stewart, Trevor Noah, or John Oliver makes a crack at Republicans or conservatives, but those same Democrats who guffawed their heads off at those alleged comedians' cracks magically lose their sense of humor when it's a Republican turning the tables and taking a jab at a Democrat, instead feigning shock and outrage.

For anyone doubting your penultimate sentence, attribution - Forbes Welcome

'Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”'

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I still highly doubt she won the popular vote anyway. There has always been issues of the dead and the illegal vote. I'm fairly certain that if there were voter ID lalawsn ALL 50 states, that Trump would've won that vote also. With Bath House Barry going live and telling illegals there would be no repercussions for voting, I'm fairly certain, in states where that would be easy, it happened, and on probably a very large scale!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I still highly doubt she won the popular vote anyway. There has always been issues of the dead and the illegal vote. I'm fairly certain that if there were voter ID lalawsn ALL 50 states, that Trump would've won that vote also. With Bath House Barry going live and telling illegals there would be no repercussions for voting, I'm fairly certain, in states where that would be easy, it happened, and on probably a very large scale!

If you're fairly confident that the president is gay and told illegals to vote, then I would also have to question the logic of Trump winning the popular vote. Alex Jones talking points aren't really legit sources. If someone believes Trump won the popular vote, despite being 2 million votes, in the hole to Clinton, then one should have ZERO confidence in our voting system. Trump would be an illegitimate president. And as such, should have demanded an immediate recount on a massive scale, in which voters recast their votes (for those who voted originally), monitored at each location by representatives of all involved parties.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

It's impossible to prove the degree of vote fraud, a crime that by definition is undetectable once the votes go in the box, but what is beyond all dispute is that HRC's popular vote margin can be accounted for entirely by one state's margin in her favor: California.
    So, to all those who (only now) want to do away with the Electoral College, how much of a good idea would it be having a single state dictate to the rest of the country should your pipe dream of straight popular vote presidential elections be realized, with that in mind?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's impossible to prove the degree of vote fraud, a crime that by definition is undetectable once the votes go in the box, but what is beyond all dispute is that HRC's popular vote margin can be accounted for entirely by one state's margin in her favor: California.
    So, to all those who (only now) want to do away with the Electoral College, how much of a good idea would it be having a single state dictate to the rest of the country should your pipe dream of straight popular vote presidential elections be realized, with that in mind?

Whoa....I agree.

Kut (checks the time)

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    They need to get rid of some of their fossils decorating the halls of congress. Feinstein, Pelosi, Reid, Boxer, Jackson-Lee, Andre Carson....and take Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell out of there too.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Trump lost California by about 4.5 million votes which means he won the other 49 states by about 2.5 million votes. I don't think it is a coincidence that a heavily Democrat controlled state with the largest population and some of the laxest voting laws basically swung the popular vote. It also serves to underscore how important the electoral college is because without the EC, Democrat efforts to ensure illegals, felons, and of course the deceased can vote in California would be enough to swing almost every election.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Trump lost California by about 4.5 million votes which means he won the other 49 states by about 2.5 million votes. I don't think it is a coincidence that a heavily Democrat controlled state with the largest population and some of the laxest voting laws basically swung the popular vote. It also serves to underscore how important the electoral college is because without the EC, Democrat efforts to ensure illegals, felons, and of course the deceased can vote in California would be enough to swing almost every election.

So let me get this straight, if it wasn't for things related to felons, illegals, and dead people, CALIFORNIA would be a swing state? Lol, and you're serious? No purple needed? I'd be interested in hearing on what factors keep Texas from being a swing state?

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Anyone see how Jill steins recount is showing 2/3 of Detroit districts reporting more votes than ballots?

Lol uh huh

Yep, lot of places reporting but here is one:
    Michigan recount reveals error, but not the one Jill Stein wanted | New York Post

So let me get this straight, if it wasn't for things related to felons, illegals, and dead people, CALIFORNIA would be a swing state? Lol, and you're serious? No purple needed? I'd be interested in hearing on what factors keep Texas from being a swing state?

Well, Trump did win Michigan in spite of what appears to be fairly significant voter fraud in Detroit and yet Michigan has been long thought to be solidly blue territory.

Top Bottom