2024 Indiana State Steel Challenge Championship!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Woo Hoo! It’s official!!!

Once again Red Brush Rifle Range in beautiful Newburgh Indiana will be hosting the state steel challenge match!

Mark your calendars September 6th-8th!!!

We’re still working on sponsors, and as of today I don’t think registration is open yet, as soon as it is, I’ll start a new thread with that information!

If for some reason you weren’t able to attend last year…just ask someone who did, and they’ll tell you it was great!

In fact how this for a testimonial
    Stages were perfect 10 out of 10
    Staff was amazing 10 out of 10
    Prize table was amazing 10 out of 10
    The range was amazing 10 out of 10
    The food was…well subway 7 out of 10

And that’s from an impartial source!…(ok, it was me and I guess I shouldn’t say impartial)
    Because I helped
    Set up stages
    Was in staff
    Helped get some of the prizes
    Clean the range before the match

Seriously guys, we heard nothing but compliments about the match! Please if you’re thinking about attending any major scsa matches this year, you won’t find any better the the 2024 Indiana State Steel Challenge Championship at Red Brush Rifle Range!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Thanks to Cmore for stepping up and sponsoring a stage!

In my opinion it’s the best red dot for steel challenge!

They’re on all my steel challenge guns!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Today (8.11.24) was our last match before the state match (September 6-8th) and we had someone from Florida shoot (he shot the Kentucky state match yesterday) and said he had a great time, and our match was great and would try to drag a few friends to shoot the state match we’re hosting next month!…how’s that for an endorsement!

Driving 9 hours to shoot a match at redbrush rifle range!…if someone is willing to drive 9 hours…you can drive 3 hours (at the most!)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    316 miles from my house. I don't think many could do that in 3 hours, I know I can't.
    4 hours 33 minutes from calumet new tech high school to Newburgh Indiana…my time was off, but still not a bad drive to shoot an amazing steel challenge match! As of now, we’ve got 5 guns on the prize table and 115 registered shooters…that a 1-22 chance of winning a gun…not including any other of the amazing prizes on the prize table! And the prizes are a random draw!…

When you sign in, you pick a number and you get a bag, ad you never know what’s in the bag! Yes you could win a hat and some stickers, but you might win a box of 500 9mm bullets, a tippman arms magazine loader, hunters hd gold discount codes, mega discounts on cmore sights (My friend won a 200 dollar discount on his cmore!) last year vortex donated red dots, tandemkross and more!

Beans&Bullets

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    Terre Haute, IN
    Shooters, just 10 days til the start of the Indiana State Steel Challenge championship! There are still openings for the match. Don't miss it, it's a really nice range, good people and lots of FUN!!! Sign Up Today!!!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Any places to eat that should be on the radar.
    Close to the range
    Turoinis pizza
    Nellies diner
    Archie and Clyde’s pizza
    Both pizza places are great! In fact the staff dinner is at turoinis!
    While I’ve never eaten at Nellie’s I’ve heard way too many good things! And they just opened a second location not far from my daughter in Evansville

If you want to drive a little
    Cavanaughs steak house, not cheap but amazing food!
    On the west side of Evansville EL Charo has some of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had!

And there’s a new place that opened up on Main Street in Evansville called Patsy Hartigans, it’s an Irish pub, another one I haven’t eaten at yet, but my daughter (who’s a sous chef at another restaurant) says the food was amazing! And the fish and chips were the best she’s ever had! (I’m not a big fish eater but I want to try it!)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    IDriver
    Top Bottom