• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    I didn’t see the comment nor its context. But one thing I know is the demons will squeal when they’re outed.

And too many so called Christians get oddly uncomfortable when they see someone making the demons mad.
    Calling your opponents demons is one kind of unifying approach. Gave Braun a headache on top of getting hit for his digitally altered ads.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Calling your opponents demons is one kind of unifying approach. Gave Braun a headache on top of getting hit for his digitally altered ads.
    Gotta call a spade a spade. If you're all for sucking the brains out of a defenseless fetus whose only crime and difference from a baby out side the womb is size and location, I'd call that demonic.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    If you want Indiana to go down the :toilet2::toilet2::toilet2: like Illinois, New York, New Jersey, California, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and all other Democrap controlled states then vote Democrap! If you want to somewhat save our state and the 2A vote Republican!
    The choice is that simple people! :rockwoot:

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Did you notice in McCormick's closing statement she referred to herself as a farm girl and supported reproductive rights in the same breath?

I didn't know farm wives wanted to abort babies. Seems counter productive.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did you notice in McCormick's closing statement she referred to herself as a farm girl and supported reproductive rights in the same breath?

I don't like abortions referred to as "reproductive rights". They're pretty much the polar opposite of "reproductive rights". They're all about preventing "reproduction" after the fact.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

It's the Walz folksy angle. Make your demonic self sound like one of the country folk.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Making yourself as indistinguishable from your opponents as possible to placate some demographic(s) (that probably aren't going to vote for you anyway), I'd argue, is a primary reason the republican party, the conservative movement, and the Church is where they find themselves now. Having said that, good candidates need to be artful in calling out misguided/commie/demonic ideas without being unnecessarily hurtful. Mind you, the truth necessarily will hurt those not wanting to hear it. Thinking you can be always nice, winsome, inclusive and speak the truth is delusional. The left doesn't bother even trying and they've taken over the culture.

HKFaninCarmel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 7, 2019
    Carmel
    Honestly, this sounds like a lot of excuses for a guy who spends way too much time talking to himself on a camera and has a habit of saying crap that his opponents like to cut and make ads with. Braun didn’t defend him for a reason. The guy is a liability.

Top Bottom