• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So do you see any issues attending the show floor on Friday this time being armed, if I don't intend to attend the speaker event where Trump will be (Hall A)?
    So I don't think the Secret Service is going to be backing up semi trucks and making all the vendors empty their booths of guns, knives, and other pointy objects just for the speech. Just not realistic based on how many thousands of guns and knives that will be on display.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So I don't think the Secret Service is going to be backing up semi trucks and making all the vendors empty their booths of guns, knives, and other pointy objects just for the speech. Just not realistic based on how many thousands of guns and knives that will be on display.
    Understood, but then I've seen stupid policies that are more theatrics than actually secure in the past. As long as I'm not walking back to the car, I'm good, otherwise I just might not make the walk back to the show.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    After living in the US for the past 15 years, I wouldn't be surprised if they loaded us all into Victory Field and shot us at this point.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Understood, but then I've seen stupid policies that are more theatrics than actually secure in the past. As long as I'm not walking back to the car, I'm good, otherwise I just might not make the walk back to the show.
    There is always the risk of stupid.

Anytime I ever have to walk back to the car to secure a gun or anything else I drive to a different location to park so nobody watches me and knows there is something good inside my car.

If I am driving somewhere and know I will need to secure a weapon or hide a purse in my car I stop a few blocks ahead of time and secure my weapon. Then when I arrive at my destination I park and lock the doors. No time spent in the parking lot hiding stuff while someone watches.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Still haven't gotten my badges yet.

Maybe they are trying to tell me something? Everytime I get on chat with them, they say I will have them by X date and on X+1 I ping them again and I get a new date.
    carrot-stick.jpg

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Still haven't gotten my badges yet.

Maybe they are trying to tell me something? Everytime I get on chat with them, they say I will have them by X date and on X+1 I ping them again and I get a new date.
    carrot-stick.jpg
    Still don't have mine either and I registered Jan 14th

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No badges here.

Haven mentioned he got his Thursday. His last name starts with an early-mid letter in the alphabet.
    Anyone get their badges with a last name in the neighborhood of of S through W?

Kinda wondering if they are shipping them in alphabetical order.

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    So just to verify besides the speakers / speaker area on Friday carrying is fine here? I know it is nra event so seems dumb to ask but I have heard more ridiculous things. I just hate getting to the door of a place to find out they are doing bag checks or something stupid. Then I have to walk back to the car. Happened last year at Bristol ….. walked all the way up the dang mountain to find out bag checks…. Back down I go.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looks like Saturday for me as well. It would be nice to meet up with some Ingo folks while there.
    Meet and eat on Saturday. See link below

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So just to verify besides the speakers / speaker area on Friday carrying is fine here? I know it is nra event so seems dumb to ask but I have heard more ridiculous things. I just hate getting to the door of a place to find out they are doing bag checks or something stupid. Then I have to walk back to the car. Happened last year at Bristol ….. walked all the way up the dang mountain to find out bag checks…. Back down I go.
    Yes. Carry everywhere* except where Trump is speaking. Its a beautiful thing.

*And maybe the BOD meeting? I remember a note about one other place that I recall thinking "what a crock" because it didnt involve anyone of national security interest.

Top Bottom