• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some knucklehead on Twitter is calling on people to attack and occupy the convention. His tweet has been retwteeted (repeated on others' feeds) many thousands of times now. I have to wonder what moron would incite others to violently attack a convention at which its attendees will be armed to the teeth. I guess the Village Idiots who attempt it will have to find out.

How would you handle this, while being "armed to the teeth?"

Got a plan, other than calling the "attackers" names?

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    My membership lapsed a couple years ago so I paid for a membership on 3/26. Said I should get my member packet in the mail. Still don’t have it or my member number. Might need to contact the NRA to get my member number so I can get in the event.
    Took me 2 minutes to get my member number using NRA Chat on website

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    How would you handle this, while being "armed to the teeth?"

Got a plan, other than calling the "attackers" names?

That’s what I was thinking they pretty much have this bullying / assault thing down to a T. I will be attending for the first time ever and I am hoping to avoid confrontation at all costs. Hopefully this is just talking since this is a family event….

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    That’s what I was thinking they pretty much have this bullying / assault thing down to a T. I will be attending for the first time ever and I am hoping to avoid confrontation at all costs. Hopefully this is just talking since this is a family event….
    I may have seen a half dozen peaceful (*) protestors last time in Indy. Out on the sidewalk but not blocking any doorways. Holding signs but looking pretty sad, probably because they could not lust after any of the cool toys inside or flirt with the booth babes.

(*) They truly looked peaceful since this was before dark money flowed in like was used to train BLM protestors.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Great, so the smart idea people are thinking is to capitulate on core values so we have more RINOs instead of real conservative Republicans like we need? F that stupid idea. Abortion is murder and gun ownership is protected by the 2nd amendment. I don't see any need to soften that stance because some indoctrinated kids and swing voters don't like that message.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I may have seen a half dozen peaceful (*) protestors last time in Indy. Out on the sidewalk but not blocking any doorways. Holding signs but looking pretty sad, probably because they could not lust after any of the cool toys inside or flirt with the booth babes.

(*) They truly looked peaceful since this was before dark money flowed in like was used to train BLM protestors.

Hopefully the same or less this time, but they are advertising for more rockus "protestors," on top of the national notoriety the antis have received from the Tennessee statehouse.

Might do well to be mentally prepared for in your face protestors. These loons would love to have confrontations, accuse of threats from gun carriers, much less actually get some of us to actually go for their guns.

All the loons will have several phone cameras watching every angle for anything they might call threatening. The likelihood of our crowd having phone cams on to record the others is much less.

No offense to anyone, but FAFO ain't a good plan.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Hopefully the same or less this time, but they are advertising for more rockus "protestors," on top of the national notoriety the antis have received from the Tennessee statehouse.

Might do well to be mentally prepared for in your face protestors. These loons would love to have confrontations, accuse of threats from gun carriers, much less actually get some of us to actually go for their guns.

All the loons will have several phone cameras watching every angle for anything they might call threatening. The likelihood of our crowd having phone cams on to record the others is much less.

No offense to anyone, but FAFO ain't a good plan.

How are you getting ready? (Assuming you're going?)

Top Bottom