• ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Pence, as usual, owned the stage.

Kamala didn't want to answer anything and got visibly ruffled when Pence mentioned her record.

The closing arguments paint the picture. Pence explains that politics appear ugly yet people can still be friends and disagree. Kamala doubles down on the fine people hoax.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wish they’d do away with the “moderator” and just give each candidate a time allowance, cut off the mics when their times up, and let them ask questions of each other and talk about anything they want.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    That’s because they ARE gonna pack the court (if they win). I don’t know why that is such a big secret.

Why are you voting to have the supreme court packed?

Don't you value some civility in civics?

Wow, Pence is coming off a little like Reagan resurrected. He is coming off more presidential than the other 3 combined. I never gave him a second thought about him until now.

Pence has always been amazing.

This is routine behavior from him, and if you like what you see, go back and watch his debate against Tim Kane, or start reviewing his record.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    What a waste of time. (The question form the high schooler)
    I actually really liked that question as I'm sure it's on a lot of people's minds. We're all seeing the violence and people fighting recently. I think Pence handled the question very well and enjoyed that he brought up Bader Ginsburg and Scalia's friendship.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I actually really liked that question as I'm sure it's on a lot of people's minds. We're all seeing the violence and people fighting recently. I think Pence handled the question very well and enjoyed that he brought up Bader Ginsburg and Scalia's friendship.

Yeah, and you could see Kamala's mind racing - "How do I answer a question about civility and decorum while still viciously attacking my oponent?"

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

I liked it also

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    The channel 8 debate analysis guy keeps saying that the misinformation and lies were ALL from Pence, and Pence dodged the questions. I’d like to know what debate HE just watched. BOTH candidates dodged the questions, and the only lies and misinformation I saw came from kamela.

Top Bottom