• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    She just wants to get her talking points out. Doesn't matter what the question is.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Pence is definitely killing it right now. I think a lot of older independent people can identify more with his calm good heated patriotic nature. She acts like a spoiled child that points out their siblings wrong doings

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    She just wants to get her talking points out. Doesn't matter what the question is.
    This. Exactly what I thought. Make sure you get your identity politics and bashing trump. This isn’t a debate to her, it’s a chance to speak rally in front of the nation.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t know what you guys are watching. No one seems to be winning. Both are just trying not to give up the game. I’m just happy they are acting like adults.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don’t know what you guys are watching. No one seems to be winning. Both are just trying not to give up the game. I’m just happy they are acting like adults.
    You’re voting for Biden. Of course you’d say “it’s a tie” when your team is getting its teeth kicked out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You’re voting for Biden. Of course you’d say “it’s a tie” when your team is getting its teeth kicked out.

And you’re a Trumper, of course you would think he’s “winning.” That’s all he talks about, and his folks are buying everything off that cart.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

I am listening w/o visual and I would give the lead to Pence. Both are doing adequate jobs of avoiding the actual questions. I wish they would wire up the lecterns to shock the candidates when they go over time though.

Top Bottom