Fiorina
    Carson
    Rubio
    Christie
    Kasich
    Bush
    Sanders
    Clinton

I think it would be a hoot to have Trump as President. The only candidate that is not afraid of the overbearing liberal PC indoctrination that many seem live by.

Cruz is the most constitutionally grounded and the smartest in the room but lacks presentable appeal which sadly is an important part of today's politics.

I put Sanders before Clinton because the old secular Jewish progressive at least has some principles.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Where in the post that I responded to did he specify that he was only talking about candidates?

Fair point. I guess I inferred such because of the topic. We were talking about people that we're voting for and why not to vote for candidates from the official party of gun control.

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Fair point. I guess I inferred such because of the topic. We were talking about people that we're voting for and why not to vote for candidates from the official party of gun control.

A recurring theme is mine is that the people on the other side of the debate aren't bad people, they're just not seeing the conditions that will circumvent whatever gun control is put into place.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A recurring theme is mine is that the people on the other side of the debate aren't bad people, they're just not seeing the conditions that will circumvent whatever gun control is put into place.

No, rank and file, they're not bad people per se. Leaders? Well, there's a purpose.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No, rank and file, they're not bad people per se. Leaders? Well, there's a purpose.

As H. L. Richardson pointed out in his book "Confrontational Politics" don't blame them...snakes slither, dogs bark, liberals lie. It's just what they do...expecting them to do otherwise is your problem not theirs.

Vote for a liar, expect to get lied to. Liberals just think that's okay.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I know it's hard. Just remember, the list isn't the complete list of who you want to be president. It's just putting the names in the order of likability, or, if you will, least dislikability. When I did mine, it was each candidate compared to the rest. I still don't like my ordering though because Cruz is really challenging my pragmatism. I might have to drop him down if he keeps that **** up.

I still think you should add Satan ​as an option. I think he could outpoll a couple of those choices

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    1 Duke my dog

Satan
    9001 Cruz
    Fiorina
    Kasich
    Carson
    Bush
    Rubio
    Trump
    Christie
    Sanders
    Clinton

Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I still think you should add Satan ​as an option. I think he could outpoll a couple of those choices

Honestly, the guy did get the only two people on earth to eat from the tree of knowledge. With that effective track record, I'd consider him for Secretary of Education.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Honestly, the guy did get the only two people on earth to eat from the tree of knowledge. With that effective track record, I'd consider him for Secretary of Education.

Eh, technically, he gave them knowledge of good and evil, and presuming that they were already "good" implies that essentially the only new knowledge they gained was "evil". So if you want evil taught, well, okay then.

Nevertheless, if we do this kind of polling again, maybe there should be a SATAN option just for ****s and giggles. Not sure if it should be included in the tally or just as a line marking where the list becomes evil.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    Eh, technically, he gave them knowledge of good and evil, and presuming that they were already "good" implies that essentially the only new knowledge they gained was "evil". So if you want evil taught, well, okay then.

Nevertheless, if we do this kind of polling again, maybe there should be a SATAN option just for ****s and giggles. Not sure if it should be included in the tally or just as a line marking where the list becomes evil.

So you have a big enough sample, where are the results!!!!

Top Bottom