• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    All the SS GM's are to cool to come shoot at Indy. But there was 3 SS GM's at Battle In The BlueGrass. I guess Kentucky is cooler then us. :dunno:

Mike Gnyra (M) won Bluegrass and will be shooting on Sunday. With 9 masters, I don't think there will be any shortage of bad ass shooters in SS. :yesway:

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Mike Gnyra (M) won Bluegrass and will be shooting on Sunday. With 9 masters, I don't think there will be any shortage of bad ass shooters in SS. :yesway:
    Yea Mike kicked a$$ down there. There was a lot of awesome SS and Prod shooters at BITB. The super squad was fun to watch. Watching Corey Estill, Tim Herron, Shaun Hopkins, Merle Edington battle it out. I watched Ben Stoeger shoot a few stages and watched Alex Gutt shoot most of his stages. I'm squadded with Alex Gutt on Saturday and look forward to seeing how he breaks down stages.

Combsie

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Spencerville,IN
    Having trouble remembering which day/days I signed up for. I thought it was all day Saturday but I'm seeing another Jason C. signed up on Sat/Sun squad. Could you be so kind as to look up which squad I'm on, please? Jason Combs A88757

Top Bottom