Please reply by conversation.

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    For trade or sale is a Gaming Laptop.

I’ll start the ad by first describing what a gaming laptop is - this is not your old laptop that plays solitaire in full screen (although it does), this is not a laptop you can buy from a local best buy. This is a GAMING LAPTOP, or also known as a Desktop Replacement, or even high end workstation.

Now let me explain why this gaming laptop is capable of playing games, including Battlefield 4 at a full 1920x1080 resolution with maxed settings.

BECAUSE it was THE top of the line model when I purchased it March of 2013.

Sager NP9150-SE with an Intel Core i7-3630qm 2.4GHz (third gen i7) processor, 16GB of PC12800 (DDR3-1600mhz) RAM, a 120GB OCZ Agility 3 Solid State Drive (or a 750GB SATA HDD, You pick either one), and the greatest part: a 4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M graphics card. It matches equally the desktop version of the GTX 670, which is an outrageously good graphics card.

The laptop is under warranty until March of 2014, and if anything would ever be needed I will be able to assist you in sending it in.

Final recap:
    Intel Core i7-3630qm (2.4GHz quad core processor)
    16GB 1600mhz DDR3-RAM
    120GB SSD or 750GB HDD
    4GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M Graphics Card
    15.6” full high def 1920x1080 matte (non glossy) display
    Bigfoot Networks Killer Wireless-N dual-band triple antenna WiFi w/ Bluetooth
    Blu-Ray Reader / DVD Burner Combo Drive
    Fully customizable backlit keyboard
    Front-Facing Webcam
    Windows 7 genuine installed on currently installed 120GB SSD

I’m asking $1200 cash FIRM or trading for an AR-15 / AR-15 major assembly components. Including: Spike’s Tactical/LWRC/PWS uppers or lowers, or other high end brands. High end not required, but good quality is. In the end I’m going to be building a 10.5” - 11.5” AR pistol with the Sig Sauer SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. I’m ONLY considering 5.45x39, 5.56x45 (.223) and 7.62x39 caliber choices.

Other trade consideration would be a Glock 23, Gen 4 only with Night Sights and AMMO. Would prefer to have a holster included with it, but being that it would be the least of the expense it's not an issue if you don't have one to trade.

columbusprepper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    whats the least you'll take?
    $500?
    a- the video card is old
    b- the processor is slow too, specially for BF4.

Yes you can play BF 4, but the FPS is going to be slow

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    The processor is dated one generation, but the video card alone goes for almost 500$. This is still a very current laptop. 680m is still one of the fastest mobile GPU's out there.

Sorry to invade your thread. I'm considering this laptop just trying to get funds in order. Firearms season opening makes it a bad time for me.

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    The processor is dated one generation, but the video card alone goes for almost 500$. This is still a very current laptop. 680m is still one of the fastest mobile GPU's out there.

Sorry to invade your thread. I'm considering this laptop just trying to get funds in order. Firearms season opening makes it a bad time for me.

No invasion :) thank you for bringing knowledge into the thread. I'd give it to you personally for $100 less than the previous price ($1000 for you if you get the funds together)

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Reopened; $1000 cash firm

It's got the 750GB 7200rpm Hard-Drive installed with Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium x64 installed

As seen in comments above, yes there are GeForce GTX 7xx and 8xx series graphics out now. But if you don't already know of the performance of what this GTX 680M has to offer, you owe it to yourself to do some searching and comparing on www.gpuboss.com; for example check out this link ( GeForce GTX 770M vs 680M ). You won't find a sub-$1000 laptop with anything at this level anywhere else. Let's deal :)

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Bump it up - I'd take $900 cash, recently bought a new laptop and just need to soften the blow to the finances before the wife gets steamin' :)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom