• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    I shot a doe this past saturday morning. :rockwoot: My Mathews Z9 is no longer a virgin! I will try to post a pic, when I figure it out.

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    tasmith570

Shot this doe at <20 yds. She was with 2 others, she was third in line. I shot, she ran about 20 yds. and stopped and started looking around, and then FLOP! Mathews Z9 70lb draw, 125 gr. G5 Striker Magnum broadhead.

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    Thanks Hickman for the pic, obviously I don't know what I'm doing with pics. I used photobucket and pasted the link in. Should I do it differently?

She is at the processor and should be ready to pick up on Saturday.

Jmiller, That's an IBA shirt I got a few years back, I wish I had pants to match. Unfortunately, they don't have those shirts any more.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Thanks Hickman for the pic, obviously I don't know what I'm doing with pics. I used photobucket and pasted the link in. Should I do it differently?

She is at the processor and should be ready to pick up on Saturday.

Jmiller, That's an IBA shirt I got a few years back, I wish I had pants to match. Unfortunately, they don't have those shirts any more.

Wow! That is about identical to Predator Camo.

View a Product

--Spring Green

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    My wife asked me if I want a new bow for Christmas....the Matthews and Hoyts. Would I really notice a huge difference from my Bear Strike? I shoot all year around but 10 15 shots at a time until August rolls around and I really start prepping for deer opener.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

After you post it to PB, click on the picture and there should be some boxes with links to the picture, just copy the code from the "Direct Link" box, then paste it here after clicking the insert image button above.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    My wife asked me if I want a new bow for Christmas....the Matthews and Hoyts. Would I really notice a huge difference from my Bear Strike? I shoot all year around but 10 15 shots at a time until August rolls around and I really start prepping for deer opener.

My buddy has the Carbon Matrix, I'm not a wheel bow fan by any means but, between a Matthews of my other buddy (forget the model) and the Matrix, the Matrix wins hands down, smooth, light, no hand shock...etc, etc.

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    After you post it to PB, click on the picture and there should be some boxes with links to the picture, just copy the code from the "Direct Link" box, then paste it here after clicking the insert image button above.

Thanks, Hickman I'll give that a try.:yesway:

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour

I used to shoot an Onieda Aeroforce, a totally different beast, but definitely a huge difference. There are some sweet bows out there. Find a shop that will let you try some out. My Mathews Z9 is just plain sweet!!

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Man, so I get to the spot where I saw the nice buck last night... and see a LOADED persimmon tree. I set up my blind where I could keep an eye on the area where I saw the deer last night, but the wind was just didn't want to cooperate.

Think I'm gonna have to get some overtime or sell some goodies to get a climber to use on Crane.

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Did you see the info I posted on the harvest? We are only at 42% corn harvested versus 55% last year at this week. Yes I have played peekaboo with a buck on Oct.6 in the corn this year, I am sooo frustrated! Catching them using my property as a go between 3 corn fields is like Russian roulette and I've only guessed the right trail they'll use a couple times. I hope they can get at least some of it harvested soon!

yea im heading out again this weekend, and they have harvested one field near the area that im hunting which combined witht the cooler weather and front that went thru on thursday/friday. so i am somewhat hopefull for a shooter or maybe just some meet for the freezer.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Went out this weekend... lots of activity in Big Oaks (Jefferson Proving Ground) but everything stayed about 65 and out. I saw some HUGE bucks at check in. Don't let anyone tell you its a bad hunt, just have to scout and be patient.

Top Bottom