• ...and so much more!
  • jswift

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Grant County
    First question...
    I know a guy that has a Del-Ton lower and Bushmaster upper for sale. Let me gave it for %$650. He bought it to shoot and use, not to be a safe fairy. So it is used, about 600it or so rounds through it. Is that a good deal? This will be my first AR.

Second question...
    Do AR's have to be registered? I trust this guy, but told me we don't have to go to a dealer for the sale. Should I get it registered? Thanks.

jrh84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    Columbus
    With a little bit of shopping, a Del-Ton could be built for $650 new. Not a terrible deal, but not a great one either.

No, you don't have to register a gun Indiana.....for now. How/why do these myths get perpetuated?

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    No, you don't have to register a gun Indiana.....for now. How/why do these myths get perpetuated?

People watch Law and Order or other police/crime shows on TV. They usually take place in New York or Los Angeles, where firearm laws are [STRIKE]different from what the rest of the country does[/STRIKE] stupid.

jswift

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    Grant County
    Well after buying the gun and looking at it a little better. It is a complete Del-Ton 5.56 1-9 twist. I like the fact it is a 5.56 for ammo purposes. It just has a Bushmaster collapsible stock. How can I tell if the barrel is chrome lined?

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Well after buying the gun and looking at it a little better. It is a complete Del-Ton 5.56 1-9 twist. I like the fact it is a 5.56 for ammo purposes. It just has a Bushmaster collapsible stock. How can I tell if the barrel is chrome lined?

Del-Ton [Industry Partner]

12/30/2010 10:08:49 AM CST
    If it doesn't say chromed, or CL on the barrel, then it is not chrome lined.
    All of our chrome lined barrels are marked!
    Let us know if we can answer anything else.
    Thanks,
    Kassandra

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=2&f=100&t=198797

Top Bottom