• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I know it's not an acceptable practice in the age of the more gentle and caring police councilors so many want these days.
    In years long gone, this probably would have resulted in a Mag Lite upside the noggin. Not in a police brutality kind of way. I'm thinking something like using the light in a blocking manner that just so happened to catch the back of the attackers head while the officer defended himself.

If the officer had just been a little bit nicer and asked pretty please these vermin likely would have just willing accepted being arrested. <- purple implied obviously

On a serious note the story states that at least 2 witnesses called and reported to dispatchers there were 4 people present. In another part of the story one witness says they were directed by one male to "mind his own business". Why wouldn't all 4 have been arrested?
    The other 2 might still be. 2 were seen doing the act. The other 2 cleaning it up.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Appropriate and reasonable in this case is more like feeding 'em feet first into a wood chipper. Slowly.
    Very, very slowly.

I have no sympathy for those who abuse animals like that--and as mentioned above, they are already the sort to practice on animals and then try killing some people just for the fun of it. Useless meatbags, and definitely not "human" between the ears.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Appropriate and reasonable in this case is more like feeding 'em feet first into a wood chipper. Slowly.
    Very, very slowly.

I have no sympathy for those who abuse animals like that--and as mentioned above, they are already the sort to practice on animals and then try killing some people just for the fun of it. Useless meatbags, and definitely not "human" between the ears.
    It is a joke about our Use of Force policy.

And I have no sympathy either. I have more feelings for animals than I do the majority of people.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Very, very slowly.

Ferrell covers it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

And I have no sympathy either. I have more feelings for animals than I do the majority of people.
    Animals love unconditionally.
    With alleged humans there is all too often a price attached.
    Not with an animal. It likes you or it smells that you are an ass and blows you off.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis

Oh, I saw the joke... And I totally agree--I very much like animals more than people. And the "people" who act worse than animals truly deserve a foreshadowing in this life of what I believe they will face in the hereafter.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    On a serious note the story states that at least 2 witnesses called and reported to dispatchers there were 4 people present. In another part of the story one witness says they were directed by one male to "mind his own business". Why wouldn't all 4 have been arrested?

Top Bottom