• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I tried to get the Paramount service, but it required a fire stick or Roku to stream to my TV.
    WTAF peoples.
    We have Comcast, and I was able to get Paramount+ through their app, available through Comcast. We don`t have a "Smart" TV, I won`t hook a television up to the internet. We were upgraded to the boxes and remote that uses voice activation if so chosen. I don`t know if it`s that particular box that allows me to access the Paramount+ app. You might check with your cable provider as to how to access the Paramount+ app through their cable service?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I tried to get the Paramount service, but it required a fire stick or Roku to stream to my TV.
    WTAF peoples.
    Got Amazon Prime on my screen, arrowed down to Prime Video Channels, the first one showing on mine was Paramount, clicked it, the top box offered Paramount Plus clicked it, next screen offered a free 7 day trial, and Amazon will charge you $9.99 per month after the trail if you do not cancel.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Got Amazon Prime on my screen, arrowed down to Prime Video Channels, the first one showing on mine was Paramount, clicked it, the top box offered Paramount Plus clicked it, next screen offered a free 7 day trial, and Amazon will charge you $9.99 per month after the trail if you do not cancel.
    You can get the Paramount+ subscription for only $4.99/month through Paramount...

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Wow! I didn`t see this coming, but it is true to life...Spoiler Alert: if you haven`t seen the final episode yet, don`t read this yet!

What the ****.

I thought for sure the series was actually going to revolve around her. Well that stinks. Now I dont want to finish watching it.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I read that Taylor didn`t intend to go any further with 1883. He wanted to make it one series, just telling the story of how the Dutton`s came to be where they were in Yellowstone. That makes sense sine they killed off two of the very primary characters. I`m really surprised that they`re going to add more episodes.

I just finished watching the final episode (episode 10), and all I can say is WOW!

Top Bottom