Not open for further replies.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nope.

Circumstantial.

The narrative the media put forth is getting shot full of holes.

No, but the evidence that Trayvon had been using DXM for a year or more, was looking for stronger stuff, and its known side-effects after long term usage might be a factor in his behavior that night.

The more we find out about Trayvon--the fight club, the drugs, the thefts--it gives the lie to the 140 pound, mild-mannered, innocent narrative spun by the MSM throughout this story.

So it's not the smoking gun as it's being presented then? The meds Zimmerman was on can cause mood swings and other side effects in 10% of those who take them. Is that important?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    No, but the evidence that Trayvon had been using DXM for a year or more, was looking for stronger stuff, and its known side-effects after long term usage might be a factor in his behavior that night.

The more we find out about Trayvon--the fight club, the drugs, the thefts--it gives the lie to the 140 pound, mild-mannered, innocent narrative spun by the MSM throughout this story.

Where's Al Sharpton these days?

Obama still claiming Trayvon?

This thing spun so far out of control for the baiters. As Ronald Reagan once misspoke, facts are stupid things.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    So it's not the smoking gun as it's being presented then? The meds Zimmerman was on can cause mood swings and other side effects in 10% of those who take them. Is that important?

Assuming testimony to that effect. Presumably prescribed?

How about Trayvon's skittles-cocktail, doctor's order for that one? :dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Assuming testimony to that effect. Presumably prescribed?

How about Trayvon's skittles-cocktail, doctor's order for that one? :dunno:

I'm sure they were prescribed. But assuming they played any part in Zimmerman's actions (again, an assumption), would that absolve Zimmerman of any guilt because they were prescribed?

If a tox report can be produced showing that Martin had dxm or whatever it is in his system, that'd be your smoking gun.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    It's not a smoking gun, it's like a character witness. It's like the fight club. Everyone was saying little Trayvon would never get in a fight, he was too small and weak to punch his way out of a wet paper bag, therefore Zimmerman must have attacked him first. Now we have video of him street fighting. And he appears to be a regular.

A viewing of the video of him at 7-11 reveals he appears to be under the influence of something. His entire history seems as fabricated as Obama's.

But none of that was why he was shot. He was shot because he physically attacked Zimmerman.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It's not a smoking gun, it's like a character witness. It's like the fight club. Everyone was saying little Trayvon would never get in a fight, he was too small and weak to punch his way out of a wet paper bag, therefore Zimmerman must have attacked him first. Now we have video of him street fighting. And he appears to be a regular.

A viewing of the video of him at 7-11 reveals he appears to be under the influence of something. His entire history seems as fabricated as Obama's.

But none of that was why he was shot. He was shot because he physically attacked Zimmerman.

What did the tox screens show besides thc in amount that would not affect him? I've been around a lot of people who you would swear were on something and were stone cold sober. I've also been around people who were on meds their doctors prescribed them and were zombies.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I'm sure they were prescribed. But assuming they played any part in Zimmerman's actions (again, an assumption), would that absolve Zimmerman of any guilt because they were prescribed?

If a tox report can be produced showing that Martin had dxm or whatever it is in his system, that'd be your smoking gun.

IC 35-41-3-5
    Intoxication
    Sec. 5. It is a defense that the person who engaged in the prohibited conduct did so while he was intoxicated, only if the intoxication resulted from the introduction of a substance into his body:
    (1) without his consent; or
    (2) when he did not know that the substance might cause intoxication.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.1. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.10; Acts 1980, P.L.205, SEC.1; P.L.210-1997, SEC.4.

IC 12-7-2-122
    Intoxicated
    Sec. 122. "Intoxicated", for purposes of IC 12-23, means the state of an individual in which the individual's mental or physical functioning is substantially impaired as a result of the use of alcohol, drugs, or harmful substances.
    As added by P.L.2-1992, SEC.1.
    Although intoxication (impairment) can be a defense in Indiana, it's not defined under Title 35 that I have seen.

I don't know that Z would want to raise such a defense, assuming it existed in FL. But, if he was impaired by meds, he could argue this.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I don't believe the full tox screen has been released. At least I haven't seen it.

You'd think that if there was anything besides thc, they'd have said it when the thc news came out. I don't understand this dribble of information. If the tox screen shows the presence of a stimulant type of drug, it would be pretty damning for Martin. I still don't think it would be a smoking gun, case closed piece of evidence though.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Then why did you insist that Z could not have believed M was "on something?" That was part of the subjective impression that raised suspicion.

Everybody here knew about the dxm months ago, didn't they? The initial reports said there wasn't anything in his system. Once the thc news came out, they said there wasn't enough in his system to affect him. There still isn't any evidence that backs up Zimmerman's subjective impression.

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    I don't understand this dribble of information.
    Angela Corey said she is looking for justice for Trayvon. She did not say she was looking for justice for Zimmerman (which, in theory, is also her job). Why she has only released bits and pieces of her evidence I do not know.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Angela Corey said she is looking for justice for Trayvon. She did not say she was looking for justice for Zimmerman (which, in theory, is also her job). Why she has only released bits and pieces of her evidence I do not know.

Either way, the dribble doesn't make sense. If it's to hurt Zimmerman, why release the thc results at all? If it's to help Zimmerman and there was more to the tox screen than just thc, why wouldn't they release it all at the same time?

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Either way, the dribble doesn't make sense. why wouldn't they release it all at the same time?
    Angela Corey's contact info for Duval, Clay, and Nassau Counties. Perhaps you can get your questions answered there.

Online contact/email: http://www.sao4th.com/contact-the-state-attorneys-office/

Duval County
    Courthouse Annex
    220 East Bay Street
    Jacksonville, Florida, 32202
    Monday - Friday
    8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
    Main Switchboard:
    (904) 630-2400
    Case Information:
    (904) 630-1983
    Business Office:
    (904) 630-2507

Clay County
    825 North Orange Avenue
    Green Cove Springs
    Florida, 32043
    Monday - Friday
    Main Switchboard:
    (904) 269-6319

Nassau County
    76347 Veterans Way, Suite 2105
    Yulee
    Florida, 32097
    Monday - Friday
    Main Switchboard:
    (904) 548-4700

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Seriously curious here. Is there a quote of her saying she is looking for justice for Trayvon? I would expect a defense attorney to say he's looking for justice for his client.

Let's say the "plaintiff" or whatever you want to call it is still living. The plaintiff was raped and the defendent is charged with her rape. Is the prosecuter representing the plaintiff or the state? Would it be considered normal for the prosecuter to say she's looking for justice for the rape victim?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Why would a prosecutor not seek justice for a murdered person, when their whole case is built around finding the defendant guilty?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Seriously curious here. Is there a quote of her saying she is looking for justice for Trayvon? I would expect a defense attorney to say he's looking for justice for his client.

Let's say the "plaintiff" or whatever you want to call it is still living. The plaintiff was raped and the defendent is charged with her rape. Is the prosecuter representing the plaintiff or the state? Would it be considered normal for the prosecuter to say she's looking for justice for the rape victim?

She does say justice for Trayvon. And I having a hard time understanding how that is out of line.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Why would a prosecutor not seek justice for a murdered person, when their whole case is built around finding the defendant guilty?

This works hand in hand with my reasons for considering most prosecutors menaces to society. The stupid SOBs should be motivated to find the truth, not to put heads on pikes without giving a damn whether those heads are guilty or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom