• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    depends on how many rep points you received on the old board, they "carried over" somewhat awkwardly to the new format. Some people (such as CM) had that option turned off, not accepting the rep points...thats why he started here with 0. Remember the old rep point thread where you could just go randomly spread around reputation points? A lot of random people had high numbers from that thread alone.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    high-five-top-gun.gif

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Anyone get beyond 149 yet? Is there a "glass ceiling?" Mod conspiracy? Software issue?

And no one has started a "149 only" thread, where we can go to plot takeovers, ballot rigging, general mayhem, and mandating "pineapple" and "pizza" never be used together.
    That's disappointing.

Here I thought I was special....now I find out I'm special like everyone else!

12112F92-A403-4BBA-9B48-A758C9D017A7.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    depends on how many rep points you received on the old board, they "carried over" somewhat awkwardly to the new format. Some people (such as CM) had that option turned off, not accepting the rep points...thats why he started here with 0. Remember the old rep point thread where you could just go randomly spread around reputation points? A lot of random people had high numbers from that thread alone.
    Right on my 77 point brother!!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    News you can use…

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was also a rep whore before the great reset, so not sure that is the answer.

Top Bottom