• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Profire had a little bit of 10X in with their last order, I believe. Call first, as it might be gone already.

Just out of curiosity, what cartridge do you load with RL 10X ?

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    guess there's no reason to be polite and reply to my PM.

I am thinking I there will be no more PM offers to help a brother out.

Keep in mind that most folks on internet forums are quite casual about the whole process, and he may be blissfully unaware that you've even sent a PM. He might not have a clue what that means. ;)

I use RL10X in a 358GNR and a 30Herrett. It's a great "tweener" powder, that is very fast for a rifle or very slow for a pistol. It's fairly similar to AA1680, in that it is fairly bulky, but is notably slower than 1680. RL10X is a good choice for the 358WSSM cartridges running around out there, so I was just curious why the OP was looking for some.

jrclaxon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Marion
    I use Reloader 10x for a very accurate 223 load. 22.5 grains behind a 52 gr hp. Accurate in my AR and my Rem 700 bolt gun. I'm relatively new and have no idea what a pm is! Personal message??

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    well if my apology post hadn't been deleted by the mods for no good reason broom, you wouldn't have needed to scold me.

amazing how many Daddies I have here.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    well if my apology post hadn't been deleted by the mods for no good reason broom, you wouldn't have needed to scold me.

amazing how many Daddies I have here.

Forgive me saying so, but you're bringing a lot of this on yourself there, big guy. :)

Nobody is trying to be your Daddy; it's apparent to me that you're a bit thin-skinned and almost as new at this Internet forum thing as the OP? (Who figured out that "PM" is, in fact, a Private Message.) When he looks in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, under his user name, he'll probably click on the words "Private Messages" and attempt to respond to you.

Have patience and expect that every response to your comments is truly good-natured, as this one is! ;)

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    It seems that a lot of you seem intent of making sure I am always correct in what I say and do.
    Sounds to me like you are thinking you are my Daddy. Mine is fine and alive, lives in FL and I call him often.
    I don't need more than one. Thanks.

I apologized to him about the PM comment, Billy Bob should be able to confirm this but it was deleted by the random mods we have here.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Hog is Good to Go..

It seems that a lot of you seem intent of making sure I am always correct in what I say and do.
    Sounds to me like you are thinking you are my Daddy. Mine is fine and alive, lives in FL and I call him often.
    I don't need more than one. Thanks.

I apologized to him about the PM comment, Billy Bob should be able to confirm this but it was deleted by the random mods we have here.

Most people, myself included, are a little timid, or sensitive to something negative on posts, especially at the start.

We DO get tougher!!HA HA...

He!!, half of the problems (FOR ME) is learning all the "Rules"--Some are easy to fine+abide by+some are NOT...

IMO: Ole "Hog" is just a big Ole Teddy Bear (Sometimes tries to Growl)..HA HA...Bill.

Widetracker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Thanks for all the info. My apologies to Warthog. As a newby I am not allowed to PM anyone. Can't figure that one out but that's the rules.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    392   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Can't figure that one out but that's the rules.

Thanks for all the info. My apologies to Warthog. As a newby I am not allowed to PM anyone. Can't figure that one out but that's the rules.

I THINK?? that you need over 10 posts before you can PM.
    I would thank a Mod to clear that up??--AND yes, I did try to find in FAQ...Bill.

Top Bottom