Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    How did you know my name was Bud?
    It was the closest more better number, for a metric cubit mountain of leather holsters that I have ever seen on one table. For it was taller than height challenged me...

Lucky guess, I merely selected from the pool of my favorite basketball playing golden retrievers.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    Was just made aware of this thread about me and wanted to clear some things up. When speaking with sadclown, someone had reached out to me before him. With both conversations, we were ironing out details on day, time, etc. So when the first offer had a date and time set, I went with him because he was first. Should I have notified sadclown about it, probably. Did I, no, that's my mistake.

Didn't know there was a protocol to this. I was respectful to sadclown and let him know. I didn't no show him at a location, I didn't tell him while he was driving to the location. I told him the day before. From my understanding, the person who should get it is the person who was the first to show interest, with money and a date and time. If that's not the way this works, my apologies. I had someone sell something that I said I would take, he agreed, but sold it to someone else. It happens.

And as far as not posting and being on for 5 years, I don't see why that is a problem. I have paid this entire time to support this site. Some people pay with their time, some support with money, and some do both. And if you do both, slow clap for you. Regardless, I support the site because I do read posts, buy, sell and trade.

So with all this being said. Sadclown, I am sorry for what I did to you. It was never my intention to make you so upset. I have learned from my mistakes and will be more mindful in the future. I hope you can forgive me and we can hopefully do business sometime in the future.
    Hi JD, Im a new member here, because of that the site would not allow me to comment under your CZ P07 post, I also have searched the site and for the life of me cannot figure out how to send a DM here, I was hoping u could send me a DM so we could discuss your CZ. My name is Fred I am from Munster Indiana. Thank you!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hi JD, Im a new member here, because of that the site would not allow me to comment under your CZ P07 post, I also have searched the site and for the life of me cannot figure out how to send a DM here, I was hoping u could send me a DM so we could discuss your CZ. My name is Fred I am from Munster Indiana. Thank you!
    Howdy! Read the rules... Need 50 Quality posts (not one-liners) or become a Site Supporter in order to send private messages (Conversations) or to participate in the classifieds.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    Howdy! Read the rules... Need 50 Quality posts (not one-liners) or become a Site Supporter in order to send private messages (Conversations) or to participate in the classifieds.
    Thank you! Easier for me to support site, I went shooting w a friend over July 4th weekend and am new to the gun scene, dont have anything at the moment that I could add a meaningful conversation. Appreciate your kind response

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thank you! Easier for me to support site, I went shooting w a friend over July 4th weekend and am new to the gun scene, dont have anything at the moment that I could add a meaningful conversation. Appreciate your kind response
    Welcome to :ingo:! Take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Have a look around. You might be surprised what interests you. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

I still recommend trying to post if you can.
    Many members look through posts, to see what kind of person they are selling to.
    So, they pass up people they can't "see" what kind of person they are.
    Nothing against you. It just makes them feel better.

Welcome to the forum.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN
    Yes sir! Appreciate the advice! I am new to guns looking to acquire knowledge and advice in this community. Main thing I would love to acquire at the moment would be a accurate conceal weapon, went to Cabelas in Hammond and bought a CZ shadow 2, butt that is more for the range.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Yes sir! Appreciate the advice! I am new to guns looking to acquire knowledge and advice in this community. Main thing I would love to acquire at the moment would be a accurate conceal weapon, went to Cabelas in Hammond and bought a CZ shadow 2, butt that is more for the range.
    That's should be a good range gun, so I've heard. I have CZ's, but not that one.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I am actually wanting to add some other CZs, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Ones I have seen a few videos on are the P01, P07, and the P10f
    You may want to ask your CZ questions here ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/the-czickness-li-shooting-for-a-summer-to-remember.536245/

When this group isn't complaining about their maladies, day-to-day drama, or other first-world problems, they are quite knowledgable about CZs and can help you with your questions.

Divisionfour

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2023
    Munster IN

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018