• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USRifle30Cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    Indiana
    Sorry if this isn't the right subforum to post this...

I have been looking for some self-defense ammo for my old Sig P226 (.40S&W), but I haven'e been in the right place at the right time to land any. To increase my chances of success I decided to try a couple of the guns stores on the west side of Indy.

As you guys know, things have been kinda grim out there.

Nobody had what I was looking for, but I found a little store out in Avon that had pretty full shelves and a really friendly group of employees. I ended up buying a "used" Gen 4 Glock 17 chambered in 9mm.

I already have a bunch of self-defense ammo in 9mm, so...

...problem solved!

Anyways, If you guys don't know about them, or haven't stopped to check them out I can recommend them with a hearty +1.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Cool, I'm currently in the market for a new Indy-area FFL and been keeping an eye out for recommendations.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Nobody had what I was looking for, but I found a little store out in Avon that had pretty full shelves and a really friendly group of employees. I ended up buying a "used" Gen 4 Glock 17 chambered in 9mm.
    Interestingly enough I bought my very first gun years ago from these guys... and it was a G4 G17! They were a good bunch back then, glad to hear they still are.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Another +1 from me after visiting for a transfer. Inventory on the shelves was impressive. Ammo prices weren't competitive, but they did have ammo.

Great staff. While waiting for the 4473 I watched one associate take a large block of time to engage with an older female customer who was trying to work with some physical limitations and also needed a gentle mindset adjustment. This was done politely, patiently, and without being pushy even as new customers continued to enter. Pretty happy to see that kind of customer taken seriously and given the time they need. :yesway:

Top Bottom