• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

From postings on this site, I can certainly understand them feeling that way.

Sometimes it gets overlooked that those SOBs are supposed to be public servants, NOT public masters. I have had no question about who the .gov considers to be enemies since the enumerated list in the DHS document which includes veterans, people who believe in following the Constitution, believe in the Second Amendment, oppose abortion, oppose illegal immigration, and believe in the second coming of Christ. Further along stockpiling food and possessing a handgun license became added to the mix. That said, everyone showing the capacity to function as free citizens rather than subjects are considered enemies.

That said, I absolutely do no understand them feeling that way since we are 'infringing' on something to which they have absolutely no right to illegally usurp.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    Government jobs..yeah OK. Hiring more people to work for the government is in NO way creating jobs. Quite the opposite. Sure, people will be "working" but it's still more government spending! Complete BS.

There are few exceptions where this should be allowed. Obviously we need a defense system. But I'm done taking orders for illegal warfare, time for me to get out and move on.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    An update...

Safety or surveillance: What is the NSA's Utah Data Center? | ksl.com

The article points out that the amount of data stored at such a site would equal all human communications for a hundred years. What's the point of this amount of storage? I would think that the point of a site like this would be to sift through data in realtime, keep anything remotely interesting and flush the rest. Trust me, most of my Facebook postings and e-mails aren't that interesting.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    From postings on this site, I can certainly understand them feeling that way.

Amazing just how little most people know about the National Security Agency and what it does and does not do. I doubt if most of them could even spell "DIA". And I'm sure that such organizations as GCHQ are totally out of their ken.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    "This will bring 5,000 to 10,000 new jobs during its construction and development phase"

Im so sick of this crappy excuse. Yeah it will create more jobs for a short period of time whoopity do. What about after that? After that you have 5,000 to 10,000 dudes with nothing to do until the government comes up with another pet project funded by ME and YOU.

I for one like this. I've always wanted to work for the NSA (tried to get in after college), but the location (very close to DC) left much to be desired - limited rights, high cost of living, etc. But Utah, that's a state I could live in.

Top Bottom