• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    George Zimmerman helps rescue family from car wreck

Just getting this out there to see if anyone else has seen this?? AND, if anyone has heard about the donations NRA is taking to get him a gun during his time following the trial?? As far as his self defense claim and dismissal, you guys think this will harm out hurt him?? (both topics)

BTW--not sure this is in the right spot, if it's not feel free to remove-and/or-tell me the right location to post. Thanks!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well if donation is being taken, at least get him a Glock, or 2, or 3.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    WOW, still amazes me that gun owners that CRY for support and bash liberals and the media still have animosity for the NRA! Does the NRA do everything right? NO, but neither does any one of us. They are (regardless of the dissenters opinions) the only organization that has the clout to really affect the gun laws on a regular basis. Most of the people dissing them blow more money on plinking (not actual practice - just blowing up rounds down range for fun) than donating money to defend our rights. Those of you that can find excuses to keep from donating money to the NRA will cry the loudest when a restrictive gun law is passed! With the help of the NRA, the right to carry has now been backed by the Supreme court. LOOK IT UP, the NRA was the entity that started the law suits against DC and Illinois (Chicago). That alone is sufficient to warrant my membership and aid.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    WOW, still amazes me that gun owners that CRY for support and bash liberals and the media still have animosity for the NRA! Does the NRA do everything right? NO, but neither does any one of us. They are (regardless of the dissenters opinions) the only organization that has the clout to really affect the gun laws on a regular basis. Most of the people dissing them blow more money on plinking (not actual practice - just blowing up rounds down range for fun) than donating money to defend our rights. Those of you that can find excuses to keep from donating money to the NRA will cry the loudest when a restrictive gun law is passed! With the help of the NRA, the right to carry has now been backed by the Supreme court. LOOK IT UP, the NRA was the entity that started the law suits against DC and Illinois (Chicago). That alone is sufficient to warrant my membership and aid.

Well said!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom