• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So what are you carrying that qualifies as light? I've never actually heard anyone say the sp101 was light before lol.

i guess I no longer qualify as young btw, but I'm not old either so I still posted here!
    I kind of shied away from the SP101 because I thought it felt too light. I liked the feel of the GP100 better, although I do like the looks of the SP101. Oh and I'm 27... twice! :):

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Very cool pictures Indiucky! I like the way you framed them with other items. Especially like the .30 cal M1 carbine picture. I am 22 and love wheelguns. All I have currently is a S&W Model 10-7 .38 spl that I inherited from my grandfather who kept it under his bar from the 70's- to the day he closed it in the 90's. He hadn't shot it a single time in between that day but always kept it under the bar. The bluing is in harsh shape but it shoots like a dream and the story behind the gun is what makes it.

I currently carry a S&W M&P9c but i'm wanting to get a Ruger SP101 4'' .357 or GP100 or S&W 686. I can't decide, but I have to wait until funds pile up again. Cheers to all young wheelgun fans!

My friends call me old fashion because I am a wood and bluing kind of guy, which is why I refuse to own an AR. Instead I just spent my gun money for an M1 Carbine full of history. My previous purchase before that was a Rem. 700 CDL. Composite just doesn't compare.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    After the Sandy Hook panic I got "right." I now have "several" revolvers of different calibers. When/if it happens in my life time that "the man" makes a serious effort to grab semi-autos I'll just sit in my rocking chair hugging my wheel guns while a lot of other folks bid up the ones on the market, ala AR15s.

Top Bottom