You will never guess what my puppy just ate!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    An entire whole potato without chewing? A bag of marbles? A girl scout? Ten licorice whips? A twelve-year-old bike lock that you lost the key to a long time ago? A squirrel? A different, slightly smaller squirrel? Two tickets to "Sesame Street On Ice"?

Am I even close on any of that?

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    But try anyways! He is an 18 week old Great Dane, about 70 pounds. I will be back in 15 minutes or so with the answer.

I'm guessing, a chair. Yup, a chair......

My ex and I had an Old English Sheep dog.... that ate an entire over stuffed chair when it was left alone while we went grocery shopping. He was 10 mos old.

Well he didn't eat the wood frame, but I swear, he ate all the stuffing and all the naugahide fabric. Just ate it.

Needless to say, he was GONE 2 days later! I gave him away..... sort of.

7th Stepper

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2011
    Indiana
    But try anyways! He is an 18 week old Great Dane, about 70 pounds. I will be back in 15 minutes or so with the answer.

Um, he ate you and your SO's entire drawer of underware and sox? The entire collection of your DVD's AND CD's? The lower half of all of your furniture? Or everything he could get his mouth on that you thought was up high enough so he couldn't get to it! That's it! We made that mistake with our now 160 lb BigBoy! aka the Counter Cruiser....

He even ate a brand new bluetooth that I'd just paid $100. for, and had had it for less than an hour! Aren't puppies fun! :D

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Our old jack russel ate my older sistor's thong once...weird dog I tell you!!

Pretty much. I was doing laundry, turned my back for thirty seconds and he ate at least 4 pairs of my fiance's. Maybe more, but there are definitely four pairs missing. I rushed over to that side of the room when I saw he had something, and by the time I got to him, he had swallowed it whole.

At least these should pass easier for him than that time he ate one of the smaller dog's stuffed lobster whole, or the time my brother's pit bull ate an entire queen sized bed sheet.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Pretty much. I was doing laundry, turned my back for thirty seconds and he ate at least 4 pairs of my fiance's. Maybe more, but there are definitely four pairs missing. I rushed over to that side of the room when I saw he had something, and by the time I got to him, he had swallowed it whole.

At least these should pass easier for him than that time he ate one of the smaller dog's stuffed lobster whole, or the time my brother's pit bull ate an entire queen sized bed sheet.

Try to get a video of him dragging his ass all over the yard trying to pass the part of the thong that doesn't come out in the poop.:):

I have a GSD and have to keep his tug-o-war ropes put away now, because he eats them and the strings attach to his poop and don't come all of the way out...It's funny to watch, but as much as he likes "kissing" people, I don't let him pull the :poop: strings out with his mouth, so he has some trouble.:):

Top Bottom