• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    The assumption that those who vote for third party candidates would all choose your pick over the other guy does not hold true in reality - demonstrated by exit polling after many elections in the past.

A vote for X is a vote for X, not Y....

I would say Johnson is closer on the issues to Romney than Obama and that right there would be the difference.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I laugh every time I write it.I did not write the rules,but if you want to play in big game you do it by National election committee rules.160 Million in federal funds for advertising is not a small sum.I would rather see it go toward candidates I support.
    It is also a voluntary tax,you have to check the box on your IRS form no one is forced to donate.

You are correct about irony though.Plenty of that to go around in this day and age.How are those US dollars doing for example(Federal Reserve notes printed by a private corporation lol)?

Seems to me it would be better to save our country now...might not be able to in 2016 and start working the day after the election for Johnson, 160 K is chump change when you look at how many millions are being spent by the other 2 parties.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I would say Johnson is closer on the issues to Romney than Obama and that right there would be the difference.

People make that same argument every time though, and exit polling does not generally reflect their belief.

Plus, Indiana is pretty much written off as a Romney win, so everyone supporting Romney in Indiana can stop freaking out. Persuading independent voters in the battleground states is pretty much all that is left.

Last edited:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    75791_440084362695737_1890049751_n.jpg

Mattmh3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Yeoman
    Instead of trying to persuade people to vote for a certain person or party, why not just praise people for standing behind who they vote for. There are so many out there that vote one way because thats how their family have voted for years. I have more respect for those that vote with their head and actually know the issues and the person they are voting for.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think we need an INGO agreement.

1. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Obama (or Romney if you're bent the other way).
    2. Romney and Obama are the same.
    Neither side will concede that their argument is just plain silly. Just vote your conscience and don't assume that when others vote for someone else, that they aren't voting their consciences.

TTravis

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Plainfield / Mooresville
    I remember being young and foolish and voting for Ross Perot. It made sense at the time. I also remember the years that followed. I am voting for the guy who has the best chance of defeating Obama. Gary Johnson is a good guy and he would be much better than Obama, but he will not be the next president. My main goal is to get rid of Obama.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    (No, I haven't read the responses yet.)

...do I even need to say what you are voting for by voting for anyone else?

I'm voting for someone I believe may actually attempt to govern rather than rule the American people.

...It is the only logical way to protect the 2A from an assault that has been telegraphed by President Obama. He warned you before I did.
    Protect the 2A from assault? I think you must not fully grasp that particular restriction.

Let the flames fly, but I don't care. I know for whom my vote will be cast. I don't know if he'll be an effective president or not, but I KNOW for sure who won't.
    Neither Obama nor Romney would effect any restoration of Liberty to the people. Their parties will continue to usurp power and secure their duopoly.
    Since I KNOW for sure they won't, I'll vote for a candidate on the ballot who at least seems interested in being an effective president.

I know what I'm doing. I'd hate to come back on here down the road and see all the griping because the big O got back in and harmed our 2A rights.
    The 2A doesn't grant any rights. It was never needed to secure any rights. Those rights were defended before the Constitution, let alone any of the amendments.

Fear-mongering doesn't work on me. Sadly, it still works on too many.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I remember being young and foolish and voting for Ross Perot. It made sense at the time. I also remember the years that followed. I am voting for the guy who has the best chance of defeating Obama. Gary Johnson is a good guy and he would be much better than Obama, but he will not be the next president. My main goal is to get rid of Obama.

Do you honestly think this country would be any better off if George Herbert NWO Bush won a second term?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

Really? And what exactly would Romney be doing differently?

Top Bottom