You hear voices outside your front door after midnight, what do you do???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • You think threads like this are

• Total voters
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    This happened to me one time I live in a apartment drunk people came to my front door one had a bat. ( have no clue why) I went to my gun safe got my 92fs with glaser safety slugs, went out the back door came up front and asked them to leave. Girlfriend call the police at the same time they got there and I knew one of the cops was on my side and helped get the people out of there as he left asked if I had a permit for the gun on my hip.

LionWeight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Merrillville
    You guys don't know my wife. This is how it'd go. Wife sits up in bed and says "do you hear that"? She then tells me to "get the baby". I grab my pistol and the phone and head for the kids room. Wife meets them at the door with grandads shotty and when the door opens the only thing left on the porch is 4 tennis shoes with meat left in them. She starts yelling at the meat saying "threaten my baby"? and reloads and blast whats left off the porch. I go to the kitchen and make popcorn while we wait for the police to show up with a mop. I don't even have to clean my gun, she cleans granddads shotty while answering questions. :D

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    The smart thing is to call the local PD and be a good witness. If you HAVE to go out (not recommended) make sure wehn you call the PD you give an accurate description of yourself and what you might have on. Even down to the fuzzy bunny slippers.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The smart thing is to call the local PD and be a good witness. If you HAVE to go out (not recommended) make sure wehn you call the PD you give an accurate description of yourself and what you might have on. Even down to the fuzzy bunny slippers.

You guys must have a LOT better response time than my LEOs....

If I was to wait inside my home until the Law shows up, I could very well end up needing to have a Coroner show up. Mainly due to the Fact that I might Starve to Death...

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    You guys must have a LOT better response time than my LEOs....

If I was to wait inside my home until the Law shows up, I could very well end up needing to have a Coroner show up. Mainly due to the Fact that I might Starve to Death...

We usually get a pretty good response time. Our computers show all runs that haven't been dispatched. All officers can view these runs. If someone is close, they can take it. Prowlers are usuall a higher priority run and are picked up pretty quick.

Top Bottom