47683327-i-love-my-goodyears-pot-stirrer.jpg

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    That part about ramming him head-on, did you mean with, or without the car? Cause I've got this here old Viking helmet from before they ran me out of Minnesota for sayin' the only thing a lake was good for was peein' in. And LJ says I can put her genuine imitation chrome tiara on it. She was queen of the lard festival back in '92.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I was just swinging by the mall today to pick up a few things, you know, last minute stuff. Lorna Jean pointed out what was Prolly the last parking spot within miles of the door, and I cruises up to it. As I was backing in all careful like, this total DXXCHEBAG starts flashing his lights at me as he comes screaming up to my spot! Can you guys believe the nerve of some people?
    Anyhoo, I get out of my DeLorean, all cool and collected like, but dxxchebag boy is still just sitting there, eyeballing me! Usually I'd just walk away, but he's mouthing stuff, and Lorna Jean is just looking at me like, "well, Tater, (she calls me tater), whatcha gonna do?" And to tell you the truth, it's been a long week already, and I've just about had it up to here with disrespect from my boss.at the lard packaging plant, so I leaned up to his window. He had it all darkened up like them city boys do, big chicken****. But I didn't let that slow me down none. I just smiled and said "Merry Christmas, Axxhole!". And off we went, into the mall.
    So, my question is this. Should I have ventilated his radiator with my trusty Hi Point (it's a genuine 9mm). like Lorna Jean said I should have, or was my jocular answer to his temerity sufficient?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom