• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Membere----I have contacted Cost office---I have contacted Donnelys Office---I contacted Brooksoffice----------Stated NO more anti gun laws

Grow a pair---he is the potus-----NOT a KING-----not a dictator ,"although he is trying to be--------you make the laws---put him in back in his place.

I also sent a donation to the NRA-ILA

Tom D------>tallend

quit your *****in,and start doing something

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Some time--my thoughts outrun my typing/spelling------I use the early HP typing system (taught in the 50s)-------were you able to get the general IDEA?

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Donated to NRA-ILA, contacted Coats, Donnelly, Messer.

I don't know who he thinks he is but it needs to stop. We've elected these people in and they need to do something about it. It's pi**ing me off. Just leave the guns and gun-owners alone.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    It has occurred to me that the only reason obama keeps going after American gun owners is because he's afraid to take on real evil that might literally hit back. He knows that the law-abiding pose no threat to him, so he can bloviate away, insult, threaten, mischaracterize, at will.

In this context his softballs against ISIS make perfect sense. He is actually afraid of offending them. And any time he accidentally orders a drone strike that kills a terrorist, he's all about 'I didn't order it', 'I only heard about it on the news'. Osama was an exception. He was running for re-election and needed a John Wayne moment in his mom jeans.

He knows that law-abiding Americans, on the other hand, will generally just gnash our teeth and wait for the next election.

Top Bottom