• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I know he's fairly close to those targets, but for a pocket pistol, that was some accurate shooting! I've been thinking hard about one of these, but it's still fairly low on "Need List"!

flyboy84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2012
    Looks like it shoots well. Maybe ill add one of these to my wish list later. Like the range also.

freeclimber57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    I recently shot my friends xds along side my kimber solo 9mm. The xds shot great and very accurate, but what impressed me the most was the recoil. The solo recoil is very sharp and hard and was more painful than the xds 45! I wouldnt bull**** you. For a micro pistol and a 45, it was very tame. I would def recommend one to anyone.

ctb1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Hickok45 has an excellent youtube channel. Hundreds of videos with all kinds of firearms and very well done. He's a middle school teacher in the Nashville, TN area and pretty knowledgeable on all things gunny.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I recently shot my friends xds along side my kimber solo 9mm. The xds shot great and very accurate, but what impressed me the most was the recoil. The solo recoil is very sharp and hard and was more painful than the xds 45! I wouldnt bull**** you. For a micro pistol and a 45, it was very tame. I would def recommend one to anyone.

That was the biggest surprise when I got mine.... the recoil was actually "more friendly" than my G26 9mm...... Go figure..... :dunno:

Top Bottom