• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    I have a full size Springfield XDm in .40, all black. I purchased the gun new in 2009 and have probably put around 1000 rounds through it. It is in good shape and works flawlessly. There is some holster wear, but nothing extreme. It has the NRA Handgun of the Year engraving on the top of the slide. I had Truglo TFO night sights installed on it, they still glow, just not as brightly as when new. There is nothing wrong with this gun, I just don't shoot it well and am looking to get into a different platform. This pistol is NOT for sale so there is no cash price. I am looking to trade only for the following:

1. Smith and Wesson M&P full size, in either .40 or 9mm. Prefer NO external safety.

or

2. Glock 23, Gen 3 or 4 only.

I have several spare magazines that can be included if we can work out a deal (ie trade mag for mag, or mags for holsters). I will give preference to a gun that has night sights installed. Again, not for sale and only willing to trade for the firearms listed above, nothing else. FTF only, I live in Marshall County and work in South Bend and Starke County, and I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet you. I will snap some pics when I get a chance. Thanks for looking!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom