• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    What is everyone opinion on the best Production gun??? I sold my Block 34 and am in search of a different Production gun now. M&P pro,CZ75, EEA Witness!!!!!

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    What is everyone opinion on the best Production gun??? I sold my Block 34 and am in search of a different Production gun now. M&P pro,CZ75, EEA Witness!!!!!

I have tried
    M&P and M&P Pro, for me there needs to be just a little more taken off the grip to fit just right which then makes it illegal.
    Triggers can be made to feel really good, accuracy wise there are same as Glock etc

Glock, are fine, I just don't like the grip

XD, XDm, great grip, feel very top heavy, clunky, nastey triggers but can be made to feel pretty good
    I think the XDm 5.25 is starting to get some followers, but at $695 and then in need of trigger work, you start getting expensive

CZ, best feeling of them all, solid feeling gun, very accurate, but the double/single action takes some adjustment, the single action pull can be made to feel awesome, with very little reset, but if you are a trigger slapper and not riding the trigger it is tougher, the reset is shortm but if you let off the trigger it goes all the way back out to the double action point, then you have all that take up back with no resistance since it is in single action.
    Samething here, the CZ75 SP01 from the box needs alot of trigger work, sights. CZ Shadows from the custom shop are in the $1100-1200 range

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Smith & Wesson 59XX guns continue to have the shortest trigger reset other than 1911s, so they're good in that regard. The down side is that the boreline is higher above the hand than some of the others.

PTRDRGN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    If I was not shooting Glock I would move to Beretta, just my opinion.

Whats the deal Max, you going to get a gun before the SS/Prod Match or switch to SS?

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Picked up an M&P Pro 9mm and 6 mags at a pretty good price so it looks like I'm a M&P production guy now. Did some work on the stricker and the other interanl parts. Trigger slicked up pretty nicely. I will have to try all the grips to see which one fits me the best. I just got really bored with the 34 and a guy called and wanted to buy it so BYE BYE Block, Hello M&P.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    If I was not shooting Glock I would move to Beretta, just my opinion.

Whats the deal Max, you going to get a gun before the SS/Prod Match or switch to SS?

Don't know yet if I will do SS or get this M&P running. I wish Travis was available so he could do my trigger like his. LOL

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Picked up an M&P Pro 9mm and 6 mags at a pretty good price so it looks like I'm a M&P production guy now. Did some work on the stricker and the other interanl parts. Trigger slicked up pretty nicely. I will have to try all the grips to see which one fits me the best. I just got really bored with the 34 and a guy called and wanted to buy it so BYE BYE Block, Hello M&P.

Welcome to the M&P world:yesway:

Top Bottom