• ...and so much more!
  • Bcampbell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Bloomington
    Awsome video Gary!!!! Wish I could have been there to watch you guys
    but after shooting frinday night then all day saturday if I would have left again today I might have gotten my Man card revoked, LOl
    Did look like alot of fun

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    Great match Aron and Crew!!! Can you say SUCKED???? Open gun PUUUUUCKED on the first stage,trigger locked up and it took 11 seconds to get it running again. 4 mikes and a No shoot. Maybe thinking to much about the new M&P production gun and had my head up my A$$.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    WTF!
    Three matches in a row I have now had a combination of either ammo, mags or guns problems!
    Jams cost me the match today! Bill stayed cleaned and focused and had a great match with me only taking two stages, going to come down to the last match of the season!
    And I am going to have to really bring it to get ahead of him....
    And even then depending on how it goes I might already be too far behind.

Otherwise as usual coach and crew did a great job and had great stages, would like to have had another run on the long course on the rifle bay, jams killed me

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Beautiful day, fun stages, wish I had shot better.

Hey, what are you doing playing on the internet? Your supposed to be at work! Or was that just an excuse to get out of helping with teardown? :laugh::laugh:

Great day of shooting. Thanks to all. I had a good day, no MIKES. :yesway:
    See you all next month.

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    WTF!
    Three matches in a row I have now had a combination of either ammo, mags or guns problems!
    Jams cost me the match today! Bill stayed cleaned and focused and had a great match with me only taking two stages, going to come down to the last match of the season!

Otherwise as usual coach and crew did a great job and had great stages, would like to have had another run on the long course on the rifle bay, jams killed me

Jake you sound like me:dunno: last 3-4 matches have been dis ""ass"" ters. I hope all these gun issues will be done and over with before the PRO/SS match. My Open gun has always been 100% till today. Last week my Block 34 turned into a JAMMMOMATIC????

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    WTF!

Hah! Me too...I should have borrowed Byron's gun before the start. I knew my front sight had drifted, but I figured that since I was able to shoot steel with it yesterday I would be okay....WRONG! 7 mikes on the rifle range...felt good, saw the sights, was pumped....Should have borrowed the gun before the first stage...Rest of the match was okay, not fantastic. I'm not sure I'll be able to drop this one or not. Hopefully I will..Being 77 points behind Byron, I don't have much of a chance and I know I lost more today. Hopefully I can figure out why that sight is drifting before the State Match. Apparently Loc-Tite does not work.:dunno:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Thanks to the shooters for coming out to the match. Thanks to the best set up and tear down crew in the state. We had some great help as always.

I shot a decent match. I managed to pull off one target so one Mike on the day. Alyssa was clean for the match! She had some trouble up at ACC last time over 7 yards. Looks like we got that under control.

Next month will be our last match of the season. Free meal afterward once the props are put away. I would like to have 60 shooters for this match. So please mark your calendars.

Classifier will be 99-11 El Prez, which we shoot every November as a measuring stick for progress. Those the in Point Series will want to be in attendance. Point series plaques and cash awards will be handed out. If you are the champ your plaque and money will be held if you miss the match for some reason. All point series people will be in a drawing for a gun. You must be present to win the gun.

I will be sending out scores once I get them.

Miguel made it to the match from Singapore today. He did a nice job and it was good to make another friend. He took a lot of video today so WVPPS may be big in Asia someday soon.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Thanks to the shooters for coming out to the match. Thanks to the best set up and tear down crew in the state. We had some great help as always.

I shot a decent match. I managed to pull off one target so one Mike on the day. Alyssa was clean for the match! She had some trouble up at ACC last time over 7 yards. Looks like we got that under control.

Next month will be our last match of the season. Free meal afterward once the props are put away. I would like to have 60 shooters for this match. So please mark your calendars.

Classifier will be 99-11 El Prez, which we shoot every November as a measuring stick for progress. Those the in Point Series will want to be in attendance. Point series plaques and cash awards will be handed out. If you are the champ your plaque and money will be held if you miss the match for some reason. All point series people will be in a drawing for a gun. You must be present to win the gun.

I will be sending out scores once I get them.

Miguel made it to the match from Singapore today. He did a nice job and it was good to make another friend. He took a lot of video today so WVPPS may be big in Asia someday soon.

Miguel fit right in. When we told him you were half Chinese, he laughed and sarcastically said...Oh yeah I can tell...He fit right in after that.:yesway:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Miguel fit right in. When we told him you were half Chinese, he laughed and sarcastically said...Oh yeah I can tell...He fit right in after that.:yesway:

the fact that my mother is chinese has done nothing but made my life easier.:rockwoot:He was a super nice guy and way too accurate. I told him that gun had never missed and it still has not.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    was pretty cool he got to shoot a USPSA match.

Big thanks to Coach and crew and everyone who helped me shoot and run today.

Sadly my son's undefeated streak ended today in the BC Bowl at IU Memorial stadium, 14-8. He had a bunch of tackles and had his name called of the speakers several times, we all thought that was pretty cool. But 3 Int's and a fumble killed them.

Looking forward to El Pres, shot a 69% last year.

Top Bottom