• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Looking to sell or trade this laptop I have.

It's an Toshiba L355 17" solid black laptop, with full keyboard and camera built into the screen. It was purchased on 11/03/08 and registered with Toshiba by me on 11/05/08. It has 1 year Parts and Labor free and 2 years phone support starting from 11/05/08

It is Dual core 2.0ghz, 2gb DDR, 250gb Hard Drive, Wireless N card, 3 USB ports, DVDRW drive, 8 in 1 card reader, it basiclly has all the bells and whistles. The mouse pad has the non finger slip coating on it, windows vista premium installed. I have used this for Visual Studio 2k8 Team and PhotoShop and it never hangs a bit. Both programs are Proc Intensive at times.

I paid right at 700.00 after taxes for this laptop. I am asking 500.00 cash or trade for comparable price gun. More specific, XD's, Glocks, etc, would like another good carry gun.

Anyone interested shoot me a PM. I am open to offers. The laptop is doing nothing but collecting dust now. I know someone needs a kick ass laptop. Local only please. I work downtown, it can be seen from 9 till 6 in the Stadium area, or in New Whiteland on weekends and evenings. I prefer not to ship this and would rather do FTF.

Thanks

Chrolle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Beech Grove
    What's prompting you to sell a three-week-old laptop, if you don't mind my asking?

Original plan was to work from home a few days a week and on weekends, (I'm a C# .NET Dev) but the wife got a corn cob up her ass about me working all day then coming hom and working more. So to save what I know will be many long arguments in the future about it, I will just cut my losses and get something else.

It isn't that I "have" to sell the laptop, If it sells or I trade it, cool, if not, I'll give it to a family member for Christmas hahaha

Mr.Hoppes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    New Goshen IN
    would you be intested in an old project truck? I have a 78 ford F250 Hd 4X4 selling for $800 would call it even. The truck needs work, but is monster power. There is a thread here with pictures, just look at my old postings by clicking on my name. I have just started a business and could really use the lap top.

Top Bottom