• ...and so much more!
  • SCAR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    ALL SOLD pending FTF mettings
    I am in NW Indiana and prefer FTF and am always open to trades.
    I was off for the past few days and decided to clear out the safe and I found a few non-working guns that are taking up space.
    I picked these up over the past few years and got good deals cause they are non-working. They are complete as far as I can tell. I do not know much about these guns because I bought them all like they are.

1. $250 S&W 649 (bodyguard frame) this is a PRE-LOCK gun. It is a lot harder to find then most j frames because it is a .357.
    It has no grips and the grip frame is pitted but shoud be covered when grips are on it. I also have a kydex holster to go with it.

I got this from a guy because "it wont work" and I figured out that the hand spring was not on correctly. I am not a gun smith and do not play one on TV so my buddy told me he could fix it but it turns out that he was full of it and gave it back to me in pieces. it is all there but neeeds someone who knows what they are doing to put it back together.

2. $100 NAA .22 Magnum (older model that does not have notches cut in the cylinder)
    In good condition, minor scratches on the stainless finish, grips could use sanding and a coat of stain. It is completly locked up and the hammer will not cock, could be a minor fix.

3. $50 Davis .22 deringer with box.
    In very good condition and is missing a pin that holds the safety in while the hammer is cocked (should be a very easy fix).
    broken001.jpg

broken003.jpg

broken005.jpg

broken004.jpg

broken006.jpg

Last edited:

iloveguns2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    DYER - NW INDIANA
    i,ll take em

:draw:i live in merrillville.. i can take the 2 .22 cal pieces... please call me asap at 773-756-8157...this is a company cell phone thats y its 773...

thanks, myion

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    crap. snorko beat me to it.

PM sent

2nd in line for the 649 project if your deal with snorko falls through.

deal with confidence snorko is a great guy.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom