Please reply by conversation.

kirkorner

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Clay City, IN
    1911 is SOLD!!

I am trying to upgrade to something I want more than what I have now. First off that I have is a 37mm flare/gas/smoke launcher. [FONT=&quot]It comes with the forearm and mounting hardware to attach to the long forearm ar's. comes with 3 empty plastic flares.[/FONT] pictured below is the launcher, and the launcher on an AR (not included) $150 SOLD!!

Next up is a heavy barrel 10/22. Comes with the sling, also has tech sights on it (peep sights) and a extended mag release. When i bought it I was told that it shoots 3 inch groups at 100 yards. I haven't bench shot it myself, so I am not confirming that for certain. 1 10 round mag included.$325 OBO

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0910.jpg

Next is my Savage 10 Heavy barreled .223. Comes with about 300 rounds of brass cased ammunition. Scope, sling, and bipod are not included. Mounts for scope are though. Price Drop $510 OBO

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

Next up is my Rock Island Armory 4" 1911. This has the skeleton hammer, and a nice beaver tail. comes with 2 6-round mags, and a leather IWB holster. I actually like carrying this gun. comes with box, papers, and an extra set of grips. $450 OBO SOLD!!!

last up, no pictures as of right now, but it is an Intratec AB-10 9mm pistol. It has 2 mags I do believe 30rd and 50rd. To me, this is pretty much exactly like a tec-9. Total round count unknown. comes with box. price drop $300 OBO

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Regarding the savage:

Does this have the acutrigger?

What is the ammo that's included with it?

Can the rifle be purchased without the ammo?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom