• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Uncle Limpy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2008
    This is a nice little pocket gun that was owned and carried by Jack Haley (TIN MAN) during the filming of The Wizard of Oz in 1939. Mr. Haley was deathley afraid of antique furniture, rubber balls and midgets. He insisted he be armed during the entire shoot. I believe $900 is a fair price for a piece of cinamatic history. I would also be willing to trade this for a wheat penny collection (maybe).
    derringer.jpg

nobletucky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Central Indiana
    For those of you that have interest in the .22 listed above. You may want to go to this web address and look about 1/3 of the way down. What do you think??
    Web address: Old West & Cowboy Relics, Collectibles, Decorator Items
    Copy and paste in your web browser before you consider making a transaction. If I am being over paranoid, then I apologize.

Just click on the red letters, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    For those of you that have interest in the .22 listed above. You may want to go to this web address and look about 1/3 of the way down. What do you think??
    Web address: Old West & Cowboy Relics, Collectibles, Decorator Items
    Copy and paste in your web browser before you consider making a transaction. If I am being over paranoid, then I apologize.
    EXACT same picture. Look at the two white marks in the lower right of the pictures!!! Looks like shenanigans to me!!! :shady:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Just to keep this from turning into an instant flame-fest, I'm closing this thread temporarily. Uncle Limpy, please PM me or another Moderator with details if this is legitimate so we can open it back up for you.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    $900 :orly:

You are banned.

I received this PM from Uncle Limpy (but unfortunately had already called it a night... sorry):

Uncle Limpy said:
    Hi Pami,
    The listing was an inside joke with a couple other forum members. They had a man offer to trade them wheat pennies to some guns. It was all in good humor. I priced it so high that nobody in their right mind would be intrested. Keep the thread closed. The ones who were supposed to see it, saw it. They both have called me and razzed me a bit. haha. It was not meant to confuse anyone.

Dave

It's Fenway's call as to whether the ban is lifted.

For future reference for everyone: if something is an inside joke, you might want to make a teeny tiny notation of it so it doesn't confuse the rest of us and earn you a bad reputation. ;)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom