WTK: who neede plywood for the state range??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Thanks for the PM.
    Yes WINAMAC is the range we NWI INGO donate plywood to once a month from MAR-NOV.
    Will you be able to attend this month's shoot on Sunday 18, 2012?
    Or do you need us to pick it up? How many sheets are we looking at?

indianaarsenal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    valparaiso IN
    well after I had two different people saying they didnt want it from the winamac club, b/c they use 1x2's for target stands, not plywood., all they wanted it for was to build shelves with??. off to the burn pile it goes.. to bad would make good target backers along with all the 4x4's.. btw. to was almost 200 sheets.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    well after I had two different people saying they didnt want it from the winamac club, b/c they use 1x2's for target stands, not plywood., all they wanted it for was to build shelves with??. off to the burn pile it goes.. to bad would make good target backers along with all the 4x4's.. btw. to was almost 200 sheets.

Hu?????
    So you don't have them anymore?

indianaarsenal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    valparaiso IN
    someone named broberts emailed me about them, saying he was a member of your club and you guys only wanted the plywood to build shelves in the barn,that was built down there. went on to say you do not use plywood for the target stands. only used 1x2's. also some guy I gave my number to call me w/ same gimic. hung up on him.

this plywood is takeoffs from the pods storage boxes. not perfect, but all are 4x8 sheets, some might have damage to corners or ends but all good for putting holes through. this is 7-8 ply-plywood. with .045 white aluminum skin on one side.

I have skinned the inside of garages, attics, and even build sides for trailers out of this material. the best part it is free and in good supply.

right now it is all burning in a bonfire. but more can be had pretty easily. along with 6' 4x4's

please pm me if you are interested in getting some from me, for the club use

don

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Don I think you are getting confused and mis-directed.
    Winamac range is a indiana state own range. Member from INGO meeting once a month at that range to shoot. We donated plywood to the state of indiana at the winamac range.

I do not know of what club you may be talking about who who might have emailed you. If you still have the plywood I would like coordinate to have it picked up and donated to the state range. They can use it. They use 4x8 plywood but can use smaller 2x8 sizes as well.

Jedi

Top Bottom