• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Well after getting my 2 young boys into shooting my 10/22 my older son 10yr old. Would like to have a .22 pistol to shoot. For that matter so would I.:): Anyways, I don't want to break the bank but would like something decent with a 5" or longer bull barrell if possible.

Some possiblities that I am thinking of but not limited to:

S&W 22a
    Beretta Neos (Not sure about these but I guess if the price is right!)
    Ruger 22/45 or Mark II/III
    Browning
    etc.

I am in the Fort Wayne area and can travel a little ways for the right deal.
    Let me know what you have any we'll go from there.
    Thanks,
    Matt
    mhtkaufman@verizon.net

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    22 pistol

I have owned and shot most on Your list
    The S&W 22 a is a nice little pistol I regret selling it so I may be getting another in the future
    The ruger mark pistols are classics ,fine guns
    Brownings are My favorite have owned several and only have the Buckmark target left in my collection My Brother has one identical to mine
    I dont know anything about the Beretta Neos never fired one I just didnt care for the looks of them myself
    With all that said I dont think You could go wrong with any of the pistols on your list
    Good luck and keep us informed on which one you choose

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I have owned and shot most on Your list
    The S&W 22 a is a nice little pistol I regret selling it so I may be getting another in the future
    The ruger mark pistols are classics ,fine guns
    Brownings are My favorite have owned several and only have the Buckmark target left in my collection My Brother has one identical to mine
    I dont know anything about the Beretta Neos never fired one I just didnt care for the looks of them myself
    With all that said I dont think You could go wrong with any of the pistols on your list
    Good luck and keep us informed on which one you choose
    Thanks for the note. I too owned a 22a for while and liked it but for some dumb reason sold it. So that might end up being what I get again. We'll see what comes up on here.
    Matt

iujeffcpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    South Bend, IN
    I have a S&W 22s with Leupold scope

I will sell you my S&W 22s with Leupold scope. This isn't a cheap scope by any means. My daughter just recently took hunters safety and I started her out with this. I have the original box, two mags, gun, and scope if your interested. I would sell the package deal for $400. I have not seen many of these 22s only the 22a. I've seen two-tone ones but not all stainless like this one.
    DSC02384.jpg

Let me know if you are interested...I'm located in South Bend, IN

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    I will sell you my S&W 22s with Leupold scope. This isn't a cheap scope by any means. My daughter just recently took hunters safety and I started her out with this. I have the original box, two mags, gun, and scope if your interested. I would sell the package deal for $400. I have not seen many of these 22s only the 22a. I've seen two-tone ones but not all stainless like this one.
    DSC02384.jpg

Let me know if you are interested...I'm located in South Bend, IN

Thanks for the offer but I think I am covered for a .22 pistol for now.

Top Bottom