• Total voters

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Makes me think of the taxes on the Hoosier Dome... RCA Dome and now the Lucas Oil Stadium still collecting taxes on forums that generate millions of dollars for the teams and owners. Eli Lilly and other companies donations paid almost half of the original Hoosier dome and it collected taxes for 20+ years.

So NO !!!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    We have this already.:D

How's it working out?:laugh:

I believe the P R act has worked out very well. Some very nice tracts of land have been purchased with that money. Many parks that have hunting along with target ranges just would not exist without that tax. It's property that folks that are not land Barron's can go and have access to good hunting property.
    Like Martha says, its a good thing.

Now would I want a additional tax beyond Federal Excise and State Tax, NO

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    When a new person gets elected to office, the 1st thing they do is dream up a new tax. Answer NOOOOOOOO.
    Have a great day.
    JIM

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    We already pay taxes for this purpose, and we can see that the laws are already not being enforced. This is no different to taxes on ammunition for gun violence, and it cements the perception that violence and illegal behavour stems from an inanimate object rather than being a conscious decision by a person.

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    ABSOLUTELY NOT!

I have no desire to fund ANYTHING these left-sided liberal wingnut soccer moms/dads support.
    As far as I'm concerned, ALL of the gun laws need to be revoked... they should have never been passed in the first place.

I tired of having MY rights and personal safety taken away for what someone else did or has the potential to do because these folks can't accept that we live in an inherently dangerous world.

WarJunky91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2016
    Decatur
    The government already has all the tools it needs to do it's job. They just refuse to do it. Go look up some of NRA News' Deal of the Day videos and see all these career criminals that should have been locked away for the rest of their lives that are out causing mischief.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    WWRSD?

2d87b03a881d508918cccb74890a1099.jpg

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    How about we tax criminals for gun crimes? Like actual punishment, not sitting in a jail cell. They can work to pay for their food, work hard, like borrowed mules! Say they try to shoot somebody during commission of said crime? Life, hard labor for life! Actually kill somebody? How about we give you 30 days to get right with God, then we send you to him?!?! That sounds like a fair tax! If crime was actually punished, there would be a lot less crime. Maybe after we get that fixed our fighter pilots can do some range time over known cartel compounds!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    No. Just more money we would have to pay and never see anything happen. The "program" would be forgotten but the tax on every gun sure wouldn't be.

Top Bottom