• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Like Snoop Dogg, I'm not voting for Romney either. For the record, I am supporting Gary Johnson or considering Ron Paul as a write-in. At any rate, I was appalled beyond belief to read the "wisdom" that has been given to us by a low-rate criminal. Unfortunately, many people in America admire this "musician" and actually care about his political leanings. His writings of Mitt Romney are likely a parody, but the fact of the matter is, the issues that face our nation are not a joke.

As a nation, we are faced with many issues, one of which is apathy, and the other is our reliance on pop culture. The two go hand-in-hand, actually. Americans listen to pop culture because they're apathetic, and they're apathetic because they listen to pop culture. Just look at our poor excuse of a president. Instead of facing the real problems that affect the United States, he's out, going on "The View," and partying with Katy Perry. And, because Katy Perry is so knowledgeable about politics, people are actually listening to her.

Even worse than Katy Perry could ever hope to be, in comes Snoop Dogg. In case you didn't know, Snoop Dogg is a degenerate rapper (and a criminal) to whom know one should listen. Instead, people find him entertaining, so they listen to his "views."

America will not change until we can put petty issues aside. I'm not going to vote for Romney because he's pro-choice, anti-gun, and supports fascist healthcare systems. I'm not voting for him because he "ain't got no hoes."

Snoop Dogg On Obama & Romney: Rapper Explains His Vote In List Posted On Instagram

(Warning: If you are offended by graphic language, please do not open link)

Jason91887

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    I'm fairly sure the list is meant as a joke. To take this picture seriously seems a bit silly...

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I can fully support voting for Johnson, as he is in the race. At this point "writing in" Ron Paul is pure stupidity. The man has dropped out of the race on his own accord. He lost. Grow up and get over it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it, does it still make a sound?

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]
    At this point "writing in" Ron Paul is pure stupidity. The man has dropped out of the race on his own accord. He lost. Grow up and get over it.

Calling people stupid, telling them to grow up, and to "get over it" for something they feel strongly about is totally uncalled for. As of now we still have a small amount of freedom to do such things and vote our concientious. You believe that it is stupid to do so, but to the person doing so....it is stupid not to. You should be happy they are going to vote at all since nearly only 1 out of 3 voting age adults even take the time to do so.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Calling people stupid, telling them to grow up, and to "get over it" for something they feel strongly about is totally uncalled for. As of now we still have a small amount of freedom to do such things and vote our concientious. You believe that it is stupid to do so, but to the person doing so....it is stupid not to. You should be happy they are going to vote at all since nearly only 1 out of 3 voting age adults even take the time to do so.
    I never called him stupid. I said the act of voting for someone that has said he is not seeking the presidency is stupid. Because it is.

I'm going to write in Evan Rice for President.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Funny, Snoop isn't voting, period. As of Oct. 26 2006 he is a convicted felon.
    Oh, my bad, April 12 2007 was when he was sentenced

Some states allow citizens who have been convicted of felonious crimes to regain their rights after serving their sentences. I'm not sure where he's from, but I think even Indiana allows convicted felons who have served their time to regain their voting privilages.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [STRIKE][/STRIKE]

I don't recall you ostracizing the Paul people for calling everyone else unprincipled traitors for voting for anyone other than Paul so I will give your feigned outrage the consideration it deserves.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Wisdom from Snoop Dogg.... really?
    That's something akin to "Marital harmony advice from Ike Turner"

No. Thanks.

Beware the naked man who offers you his shirt.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I never called him stupid. I said the act of voting for someone that has said he is not seeking the presidency is stupid. Because it is.

I'm going to write in Evan Rice for President.

Uhhhhh....

Wow, that hurts. I thought I would have been your choice for POTUS....
    Or did you just pick Evan cause you have to....

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Uhhhhh....

Wow, that hurts. I thought I would have been your choice for POTUS....
    Or did you just pick Evan cause you have to....
    I figured I might be able to get a nice high-level cabinet position out of it. Secretary of the interior or something... Maybe Sec-Nav even. :laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I figured I might be able to get a nice high-level cabinet position out of it. Secretary of the interior or something... Maybe Sec-Nav even. :laugh:

LOL!

And you think I wouldn't reward those who helped me get there...

I was thinking of placing you as the Director of the BATFE, the one responsible for turning it into a convenience store...

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I don't recall you ostracizing the Paul people for calling everyone else unprincipled traitors for voting for anyone other than Paul so I will give your feigned outrage the consideration it deserves.

Well, you do not "know" me. If you did, you would know that I was not in any state of a "feigned outrage". And if "Paul people" are calling you an "unprincipled traitor" then perhaps you should have a polite discussion with them about it?

Realistically, who gets elected to position of POTUS is irrelevant at this point. Nothing is going to change no matter the good intentions. The big corporations like Freddie Mac, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan, big oil will never allow it to happen. Not to mention the puppeteer controlling Ben Bernanke! So be it Romney, Obama, Johnson, Paul, Me, YOU, or the billy goat down the street......nothing is going to change.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Funny, Snoop isn't voting, period. As of Oct. 26 2006 he is a convicted felon.
    Oh, my bad, April 12 2007 was when he was sentenced

:lmfao:

People still believe this nonsense.

There are only a handful of states (I believe it's 4 actually) that permanently disenfranchise felons. Your own state of Indiana AUTOMATICALLY restores a felon's right to vote as soon as he has finished his sentence, whether entirely custodial, custodial plus post custodial supervision, or supervision alone. Finished your sentence? Register to vote. So be careful when you go to the voting booth, there may be a felon there. With his super scary felon powers, who knows what he'll do.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    He's from Long Beach, CA, I'm sure they led the charge in convicted felons regaining their right to vote while still in the joint ;)

Top Bottom