• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    I've had my 550 for 6 to 8 months. I finally decided to set it up and get going. I've been accumulating supplies for awhile. Plan to visit Profire and hope to attend there classes.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    My goal is to have 3k rounds of 5.56 55 grn. practice ammo loaded and 500 or so 77 grn match type loads. I am around 2k (practice loads) at the present time but still need to do some more brass prep. Also thinking hard on getting a 300 blackout barrel, dies ect.

skimmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    I finally took everything out of the workshop so I could sheet rock it and put in some nice LED recessed lights. I put 12 cans in a 13' x16' room. My wife now call it the sun room.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I finally took everything out of the workshop so I could sheet rock it and put in some nice LED recessed lights. I put 12 cans in a 13' x16' room. My wife now call it the sun room.

That will be nice. I am going to put some additional lighting in my garage to help light it up some more. I am also working on my work/reloading bench. Have the base cabinets made. I just need to make the top and some sliding doors. I need to get my Rock Chucker first though so I can figure out how much overhang to have on the top.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    rebuild the reloading area. better lighting and storage. cast and load the 2k 9mm brass I have. load the 1k .45acp I have. work up a nice load for my new 44mag h&r. gotta locate some 44 brass first.

Top Bottom